No announcement yet.

Anyone using Navale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello member eping. Im still waiting for you to make contact. Since late 2013?

Just a reminder my number is still the same and is listed on the purchase receipt and warranty card.

Originally posted by eping View Post
    As per my previous msg, maybe you can advise here what you feel is the issue? Whats the next step perhaps?

For transparency.

Comment

I bought one 3 years ago. It broke down 1 month after warranty which I recall was ridiculously short (definitely less than 12 months). Quoted $80 bucks to fix it. I was so annoyed by the lack of after sales services (and short warranty period) that i threw it away and needless to say had nothing good to say about it if asked.

Comment

Lack of after sales service when you were able to get a quote of $80 to fix it? Under 1 hour of servicing time is not efficient enough?

Not just Navale products, all products on this earth will have a cost of repairs after warranty period. I dont see why Navale has to fulfill such unrealistic and unreasonable expectations. Peace!

Originally posted by ctang View Post
        I bought one 3 years ago. It broke down 1 month after warranty which I recall was ridiculously short (definitely less than 12 months). Quoted $80 bucks to fix it. I was so annoyed by the lack of after sales services (and short warranty period) that i threw it away and needless to say had nothing good to say about it if asked.

Comment

All Navale products comes with 1 year warranty since day 1. Shorter than 12 mths warranty period? Please dont confuse me with other sellers. Check your warranty card for verification. Oh. Haha you had thrown it away. Then please check my previous posts in this forum for verification.

Comment

it was less than 12 months warranty and what frustrated me the most was that it broke shortly after warranty expired. A quote to replace the rotor which comes up to 25% or more of the new unit price is just crazy and furthermore, the old rotor broke down shortly after the warranty expired, does say a lot about the quality of the winder. It's definitely N brand.

Anyway, as said i have since thrown away the winder and have not used one ever since, as recommended by ...many many people :-)

Comment

Fantastic story! Hope you have less frustrations and more peace now? Haha! Peace!

it was less than 12 months warranty and what frustrated me the most was that it broke shortly after warranty expired. A quote to replace the rotor which comes up to 25% or more of the new unit price is just crazy and furthermore, the old rotor broke down shortly after the warranty expired, does say a lot about the quality of the winder. It's definitely N brand.

Anyway, as said i have since thrown away the winder and have not used one ever since, as recommended by ...many many people :-)

Comment

Mine works fine for years

I have been using it for years with no issue. I have used 2 of them.
                My Current

Rolex Daytona 116515
                Rolex Submariner 16610
                Rolex Submariner 116610
                Rolex Date 1550
                IWC Spitfire Chronograph 371705
                IWC Portuguese 7 Days 500107
                Omega Ocean Planet 22015000
                Bell & Ross Heritage BR126
                Grand Seiko GMT SBGM021
                Seiko Sumo SBDC001
                Seiko Sumo SBDC003
                Seiko Marinemaster SBDX012
                Seiko Brightz SDGZ013 Chronograph

Comment

Need Navale replacement watch pillow

I bought 2 Navale watch winder from a nice gentlemen 3yrs+ ago. I lost his contact and name.
                  Does anyone here know who can I contact to purchase Navale watch pillow? Probably need 5-6 units if not too expensive. Appreciate it if someone can PM me on this. TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by adrianlow View Post
                    I bought 2 Navale watch winder from a nice gentlemen 3yrs+ ago. I lost his contact and name.
                    Does anyone here know who can I contact to purchase Navale watch pillow? Probably need 5-6 units if not too expensive. Appreciate it if someone can PM me on this. TIA.
                    Do contact him directly on his mobile for the fastest response.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X