• Rolex dress watch Explorer date made for the Canadian market

Comment

• Tudor ranger ref 90220

Comment

• Tudor 7928/0

Comment

• Rolex 1803 with Chinese day date disc

Comment

• I'd really like a vintage DateJust one day!

Comment

• am heading to japan, toyko and wonder if anyone can recommend where to go for purchase of vintage rolex.

got some info online and found a few places. eg. jackroad, private eye, kame kichi.

prices online upon conversion seems like rolex are more expensive in japan

Comment

• I have a 14060 sub tritium. It's quite nice Starting to form a patina on the markers..

Comment

• Vintage Rolex Cellini

Comment

• Vintage 1950s Rolex

Comment

• Originally posted by heathen07 View Post
                          am heading to japan, toyko and wonder if anyone can recommend where to go for purchase of vintage rolex.

got some info online and found a few places. eg. jackroad, private eye, kame kichi.

Go to Ueno Park street mall.
                          WAlk into the small individual shops inside the lanes.
                          Many nice decent Rolexes at ok prices but language is an issue sometimes.
                          Otherwise head down to Nakano Shopping center, at least 8-10 shops selling pre owned watches.
                          Jackroad is also there.
                          Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by heathen07 View Post
                            am heading to japan, toyko and wonder if anyone can recommend where to go for purchase of vintage rolex.

Yes, I have found prices are generally more expensive in Tokyo too, although you can find interesting pieces. I find stores like Jackroad to be trustworthy. For vintage pieces, expect most cases and bracelets to be polished. Enjoy your Tokyo watch shopping!

Comment

• appreciate the info from fellow members. hopefully i can get a 1680/1675. if not, at least i can comment on the availability and prices of watches

Comment

• saw nice vintage rolexs in tokyo right by the streets of shibuya!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X