Ladies Datejust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
    Pic is a 179173, the 26mm. 178273 should be the mid-size, 31mm. please correct me if i am wrong.
    Yeap yeaps

Originally posted by nim
    hi ladies guru
    what are the more popular ladies rolex in 2011/12?
    I thought u are the guru bro...hehe u shld know mah

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Now to let the pictures do the talking...

enjoy
      darkie, this is the YG or RG?

Comment

whilst im not darkie, ill help you answer the question . its YG/SS.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by nim
          Its yellow not rose
          TT rose gold 26mm ladies is 179171. TT yellow gold 26mm ladies is 179173?

Comment

Is it? I only know 179171 is confirm RG. 179173 only the last digit is different. Not the last 3 digits. So u mean 179173 is YG?

Comment

what he meant is 179171 or 179173 denotes the type of gold. rose/yellow gold respectively.

not the last 3 digits, but rather the last digit 3.
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                what he meant is 179171 or 179173 denotes the type of gold. rose/yellow gold respectively.

not the last 3 digits, but rather the last digit 3.
                Ya sorry see wrongly. It last digit 3. Not last 3 digits haha, tks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                  Ya sorry see wrongly. It last digit 3. Not last 3 digits haha, tks a lot
                  dont worry, it happens to us at the best of times.
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                    whilst im not darkie, ill help you answer the question . its YG/SS.
                    Haha..thanks

Bro kenkelvin, anything u can sms direct u got my number. I m quite free these days hehe can sms

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

i'm a newbie here and planning to get the 1st rollies for hubby and I (rewarding ourselves for years of hard work). Am looking at rose gold ladies datejust with diamond marker (for myself and will let hubby choose his own). Think it's the 179171 mentioned above. Anyone has idea of price now?
                      Can't decide between domed or fluted bezel... anyone has any views? I like the fluted bezel, coz it has a more "classic" rolex look but if still wearing this watch at 50 or 60 years old, the domed bezel may look better coz more mellow.. thinking of long run coz may pass it on to my daughters.. hee.. well, cannot buy both lah, got budget constraint loh.

Comment

Hi RolyPoly,

Welcome to da club

Ok, I'll let the other, more knowledgeable members share the watch pricing with you since I ain't au fait. But I read someone here recently bought this model. Try search around for the information, yeah.

As for your choice of bezel, it is relatively personal. The fluted one is a little bling while the dome is lightly subtle. So which presentation do you prefer? If it's for daily wear, another consideration will be the convenience of wear. The fluted bezel is more subjected to accidental knocks as compared to the more 'curvey' dome bezel. Then what is your choice again? And of course, the price of buying and maintaining one of white gold (referring to the fluted bezel) vs stainless steel (dome bezel). Now, how do you decide?

Can understand?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Saw a family dispute over a lady date just at Toa payoh, a shop that sell used goods and watches. White spot on the dial and movement submerged into water before. The salesman kept saying the watch is old blah blah blah. Very bad.

Comment

Really dishonest salesman.. however those reputable ones pricing are outragous too

Comment

Yes damien, im the one who got cheated by Cash converters ( TPY ) as I was a newbie with rolex watches. They are scammers!! A spotted rolex dial is gone case already. Most probably corrosion due to water exposure. They still have the cheek to say its due to old age. Fellow rolex lovers pls get your rollies from reputable 2nd hand stores like Peng Kwee or Chuan watches etc. I have learnt my lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by lfyj View Post
                                Yes damien, im the one who got cheated by Cash converters ( TPY ) as I was a newbie with rolex watches. They are scammers!! A spotted rolex dial is gone case already. Most probably corrosion due to water exposure. They still have the cheek to say its due to old age. Fellow rolex lovers pls get your rollies from reputable 2nd hand stores like Peng Kwee or Chuan watches etc. I have learnt my lesson.
                                Hi,sorry to hear your bad experience that you have suffered, indeed a tough and hard lesson learnt. I am also a newbie in watch but i know for sure that I will never get a Rolex in a Cash Convertor shop as I think they are a big time garang kuni and for watches, I can't go to them for sure.

But just curious, what makes you get the Rolex from them & care to share how much they sold to you?

But for sure, you came to the right watch forum, ROC!!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X