Tag Heuer for Servicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valjean View Post
    Hi all, my 10-year old (!) Tag Classic 2000 is running slightly slow (noticed it's 5min behind my other watches after putting on a winder about 2 weeks ago, so that's about -20+ sec/day?). Previously, it needed a good shake to get it going after power reserve has run flat, or else it will run slow.

Where can I send it for servicing and how much is it expected to cost?

Thanks in advance.
    call LVMH and their office is located at Raffles City Office Tower. 63386848. Overhaul costs $400+
    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
    Audemars Piguet ROO
    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
    Panerai 270
    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
    Rolex 116610LV
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

I sent mine to Golden Landmark for servicing. Just $35 without polish.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
        call LVMH and their office is located at Raffles City Office Tower. 63386848. Overhaul costs $400+
        cost as much as a ROLEX?!

Comment

Originally posted by babyfolio View Post
          I sent mine to Golden Landmark for servicing. Just $35 without polish.
          good price, can reveal the address of the shop, TIA

Comment

ha ha... if servicing a rolex cost $35, I think what the watchmaker does is only open the back case and pour some oil into it....
            Originally posted by louie View Post
            cost as much as a ROLEX?!

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
              good price, can reveal the address of the shop, TIA
              Olden Times on level 2.

Comment

Recommend Shop to Service Tag Heuer

Apart from the authorised agent, any recommendations on shops which are good at servicing (internal mechanism and external polishing) Tags? how much cheaper are these shops compared to authorised agent? I have a 10yr old Tag heuer 2000 automatic chronograph which is overdue for servicing...

Tks in advance!

Comment

please recommend a watch repair shop for tag heuer (please read further)

hi there everyone

I have a vintage formula 1 circa 90s that I bought in almost brand new condition. unfortunately, as you know, this model only came with a mineral glass and no sapphire glass. I managed to find some after-market sapphire glass designed just for the vintage formula 1, but I know for a fact that lvmh will not agree to help me change the sapphire glass because it is not a tag heuer official part.

could someone recommend me a reputable watchsmith shop that can help me out with this ? thanks!

Comment

someone told me he service his auto tag before at raffles at less than 100.

he remember its 65 and definitely less than 100.

anyone serviced before can share?
                    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

TAG service centre..

Hi Guys.. recently im really into TAGs... its really nice and affordable.. had been aiming for quite a few models. now i own a day-date aquaracer black. my next priority is either a aquagraph or a link calibre 5 with bezel then lastest aquaracer calibre 5 (hopefully the rose gold bezel), discon TAG 1000m professional diver.. okie now my main concern.. anyone here recomend to send TAGs back to its original service centre? hows the service like and the pricing? need to know all these facts before i really commit into TAGs.. really appreciate for all the infos... MOST IMPORTANT... HUAT AHHH

Comment

TAG overhaul

Hi bros;
                        Can anyone advise the locations for TAG overhaul that's on reasonable price? looking to repair for my 10 year old TAG.
                        going back agent costs so much.

thanks-

Comment

need help with buying & servicing watch

hi, saw a watch i wanted kirium chronograph in a pawn shop that I really wanted to buy. searched high and low for it. however, i am new to this and am not sure how to go about it.

1. the watch on display has stopped so after buying it I must send it for servicing?
                          2. how much would it normally cost?
                          3. recommendations of good and cheap servicing center? (cause I am still a student with a budget - thinking of jw watches)
                          4. do you think that the watch is authentic coming from a pawnshop?

would really appreciate the help!!!!!!!
                          Rolex Submariner ND Ceramic

Comment

Originally posted by tick View Post
                            Hi bros;
                            Can anyone advise the locations for TAG overhaul that's on reasonable price? looking to repair for my 10 year old TAG.
                            going back agent costs so much.

thanks-
                            upz... anyone knows if the bezel inserts can be change?

Comment

yes. can be change. not sure of the cost. my 20 year old tag went for full overhaul cost me the price of the watch.

Originally posted by dezy View Post
                              upz... anyone knows if the bezel inserts can be change?
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                                yes. can be change. not sure of the cost. my 20 year old tag went for full overhaul cost me the price of the watch.
                                Thanks... will overhaul.... this one is keep for my daughter.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X