Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retail price of the ss daytona ceramic in singapore????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm..............Hope they do bring down the prices after this news...>http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/cons...for-hot-models

https://allanmodel.shutterfly.com/

Current collection
    sigpicAquanaut 5167/1A
    ♕Yacht Master II 116681
    ♕Daytona 116500LN
    ♕DeepSea 116660
    ♕Submariner 116610LV
    ♕Cellini Danaos 4243/9

Comment

Originally posted by Allanmodel View Post
      Hmmm..............Hope they do bring down the prices after this news...>http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/cons...for-hot-models
      https://www.sgrolexclub.com/threads/...-to-read/page3

Discussion here, can read. I do not think so about the 'price down'.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

ADs say about sgd 16k

Originally posted by Wrx230hp View Post
        Anyone know how much rolex is selling the ceramic ss daytona..... I seen some website stating that its at 11300euros which is about 16k plus sgd . But i have seen some people selling at 26k for that pieces ....
        but very hard to buy one at that price unless you are also buying other watches from the ADs. Grey market is about SGD 25k.

Comment

One would have to be in the waiting list to get from AD at list price.

Comment

Just curious. Any Bros have actually gotten their 116500ln at retail from local ADs?

Comment

I'm thinking of selling my white dial Daytona ceramic (Feb 2017) as I'm changing my collection to mostly Panerai, I may fly up to Singapore and sell it there, I've had a fairly good offer from "Chuan Watch" for it (cash)... so we'll see... it's certainly a very hard piece to come by, I was in Europe a few weeks ago and didn't see one anywhere in Italian or Swiss AD's.
              I always enjoy a trip to Singapore and of course I can pop into the Panerai Boutique for a few purchases while I'm there...

cheers

Comment

Singapore rolex list price

Go direct to rolex websites. They list all their prices out ( in Sing $)

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                  I'm thinking of selling my white dial Daytona ceramic (Feb 2017) as I'm changing my collection to mostly Panerai, I may fly up to Singapore and sell it there, I've had a fairly good offer from "Chuan Watch" for it (cash)... so we'll see... it's certainly a very hard piece to come by, I was in Europe a few weeks ago and didn't see one anywhere in Italian or Swiss AD's.
                  I always enjoy a trip to Singapore and of course I can pop into the Panerai Boutique for a few purchases while I'm there...

cheers
                  when u coming to Sing?dun sell to dealer they will low ball u n sell high to others. sell to buyer price be better I m keen

Comment

hi guys.. are dealers like Chuan Watch & KB luxury watch reliabe? do they always sell genuine watches?

Comment

since you are asking this means you have doubt. hence as long as it is not bought new from AD, i would strongly suggest that you get it authenticated after purchase for peace of mind.

Originally posted by durhambaby View Post
                      hi guys.. are dealers like Chuan Watch & KB luxury watch reliabe? do they always sell genuine
                      watches?
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X