Does White gold brings bad luck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does White gold brings bad luck?

I have encounter with silver items and I feel that they bring me bad luck. So whenever I handle some silver I will touch gold to offset the bad luck.

Recently I bought a yellow gold watch and a white gold watch. The yellow one brings me good luck as after bringing it home, good things happened. Though I am not sure if it is coincidental?

The white gold watch is a recent purchase and today I met with some teething financial problems and workload came a lot suddenly.

May be I am over superstitious or may be things just happened coincidentally. But did anyone share the same experience as me?

hahaha... this is rather subjective..it depends on what you believe in.

Personally, I've not heard of anything inauspicious about white gold, or white precious metals. But I have heard some Chinese businessmen believing in not wearing/owning white dial watches because in Cantonese language, a white dial ROLEX watch is termed as "pak lou", which also means, "bai lau" in Chinese. "Bai lau" means you reap no profit in a trade or business deal.

But then again, see if you believe or not
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

According to the Feng shui books that i read, no reference that white gold brings bad luck.

I think all precious metals are suppose to be good luck which is why we see in many different traditional cultures , gold is always given at auspicious events and everyone luv to receive gold (and not steel items) regardless of colour.

My first day date was a white gold 18239 and after that I was able to buy many more and have a collection of day dates today
      My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
      1) WG DIA 18239
      2) YG DIA 18238
      3) WG 18239
      4) YG 18238
      5) YG 18248G Bark
      6) WG DIA 18039
      7) WG 18039
      8) YG 18038
      9) Tridor DIA 18039B
      10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
      11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)
      12) WG 1803
      13) YG 1803

50th Anniversary Collection:
      1)GMT II 116718 18K
      2)Sub 16610LV Mk1 x 4pcs ( 3F + 1 Y!)

Others
      1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
      2)D15037 14k
      3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

Wow! Well said gents! I have fallen for white gold. Under the radar yet hefty and lucky! I am smitten ed ..

Comment

Originally posted by Koala10 View Post
          I have encounter with silver items and I feel that they bring me bad luck. So whenever I handle some silver I will touch gold to offset the bad luck.

Recently I bought a yellow gold watch and a white gold watch. The yellow one brings me good luck as after bringing it home, good things happened. Though I am not sure if it is coincidental?

The white gold watch is a recent purchase and today I met with some teething financial problems and workload came a lot suddenly.

May be I am over superstitious or may be things just happened coincidentally. But did anyone share the same experience as me?
          try yellow gold instead :P

Comment

Originally posted by Acerace View Post
            try yellow gold instead :P
            ______
            I realised that white gold bring good luck instead! my white gold rolex has been with me for some time now and I am loving it! I used to like yellow and rose gold, now I realised white gold is best! as its hefty and no one knows i am wearing gold! I feel safe wearing white gold. White gold also matches all my clothes well.

Comment

In my view it is pure superstition.

Comment

i view beliefs are psychological - if you believe in something negative esp if it applies to you - you’ll be fearful and are more prone to mistakes.. kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy, no? Conversely, it works with ‘good luck’ beliefs too.. so pick your weapons wisely

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X