Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enquiry on dealing on rolex watch on (Carousell-Group ROLEX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enquiry on dealing on rolex watch on (Carousell-Group ROLEX)

Dear ROC Senior and Member.
    May i know did anyone ever deal with seller on this group (Carousell-Group ROLEX).
    What is your experience.
    Can to share with me?
    Appreciate your kindness in contribute the thread.

i have not deal with any seller on carousell group.

as a buyer you will have to do all your own due diligence. ask intelligent questions. have the watch authenticated before purchase.

Originally posted by johnny View Post
    Dear ROC Senior and Member.
    May i know did anyone ever deal with seller on this group (Carousell-Group ROLEX).
    What is your experience.
    Can to share with me?
    Appreciate your kindness in contribute the thread.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      i have not deal with any seller on carousell group.

as a buyer you will have to do all your own due diligence. ask intelligent questions. have the watch authenticated before purchase.
      Noted your kind comment. I will think harder before i post my enquiry in ROC.
      Like i say, it not easy to get a direct answer from ROC.
      I reckon, buy from AD is still the best.
      Save all possible trouble/worries.

Comment

if you are expecting the direct answer, yes or no then it is not possible. first, do note that as long as you are not buying from AD, any watch is technically not new anymore. if you are worried if the piece might not be real, then as mentioned in previous post, you have to do authentication as there is always a risk as long as the piece is not bought directly from AD

i have personally encountered a preown watch shop accepted a rolex and paid money for it only to realize there is some issues with the watch

another forum member had similar encounter with another preown watch shop only difference is this time money was not paid yet

the watch technician from both shops are highly experienced and yet they can miss on first inspection. are the watches from the said seller you are interested in gone through rigorous checks? you can only take their word for it.

hence buy from authorized dealers if you want hassle free. buy from preown and get them authenticated

Originally posted by johnny View Post
        Noted your kind comment. I will think harder before i post my enquiry in ROC.
        Like i say, it not easy to get a direct answer from ROC.
        I reckon, buy from AD is still the best.
        Save all possible trouble/worries.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          if you are expecting the direct answer, yes or no then it is not possible. first, do note that as long as you are not buying from AD, any watch is technically not new anymore. if you are worried if the piece might not be real, then as mentioned in previous post, you have to do authentication as there is always a risk as long as the piece is not bought directly from AD

i have personally encountered a preown watch shop accepted a rolex and paid money for it only to realize there is some issues with the watch

another forum member had similar encounter with another preown watch shop only difference is this time money was not paid yet

the watch technician from both shops are highly experienced and yet they can miss on first inspection. are the watches from the said seller you are interested in gone through rigorous checks? you can only take their word for it.

hence buy from authorized dealers if you want hassle free. buy from preown and get them authenticated
          Thanks for the sound advise

Comment

Good advice

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X