Sevenfriday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etmoto View Post
    Heading to USA, wanna know If it's relatively same prices in sg and USA?
    The prices in USA is slightly higher. In sg, I'm sure the sales staffs are able to give some discount.

Comment

the P2-2 really attracts me.

how much will be on retail from AD? i think 1600++??

thanks

Comment

$1778. I think they are able to give 10% off

Comment

Really like the P2-2 colour scheme. Anyone knows where to get it besides Red Army?

Comment

err... SG-ROC
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

FYI for fellow sevenfriday collectors, Check out the store watchlink they have the limited wood sevenfriday for sale. Interesting never tot I will see a pre owned one for sale. Such a unique piece, should have kept it.

Comment

Very Nice watch !!

Comment

Originally posted by ckk1988 View Post
                  Really like the P2-2 colour scheme. Anyone knows where to get it besides Red Army?
                  Besides Red Army Watches, Sevenfriday is also available at Watches of Switzerland (Paragon, Vivocity) and KRASNAYA (ION Orchard).
                  These are the Authorised Dealers for now. Prices are pretty much the same everywhere, and buying from the ADs will give you assurance on the after-sales service and invites to exclusive event(s).

Comment

SevenFriday Singapore would like to invite all SevenFriday watch owners to join the

SevenFriday Canivale as part of its World Tour 2014, happening on 18 Feb, 7pm at Barber Shop by Timbre.

The event will include a close up session with the founder of the company, Daniel Niederer. In addition, there will be local leather maker – J.Myers and Co, showcasing his leather making skills and customers are able to order customized strap from him. Local customised bracelet by MUSE will be styling your wrist with one of a kind bracelet. Another local artist, ClogTwo will showcase his art during the event. Live music by The Common People will further enlighten the evening!

Join us at SevenFriday Carnivale 2014! To RSVP, email us at: singapore@sevenfriday.com

Comment

Anyone knows where in HK can i get myself a sevenfriday?

Comment

Errmmm...no one able to reply my question?

Comment

maybe other people thought you have already figure out that by visiting sevenfriday website,

1. first you click store locator
                          2. then you click hong kong

then a list of shops will be display with google map to tell you where they are located.

Originally posted by aplex View Post
                          Anyone knows where in HK can i get myself a sevenfriday?
                          Originally posted by aplex View Post
                          Errmmm...no one able to reply my question?
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

thanks. will drop by to see what the HK pricing is like.

Comment

The new m series look interesting. And they seem to offer more then the standard discounts. Cool

Comment

Is there a place where I can have my Sevenfriday authenticated in Singapore? I received mine as a gift but I am not certain about the authenticity 😅

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X