No announcement yet.

Why do people wear fake watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These days fake watches are very difficult to identify!

Comment

• I'd rather not wear a watch of it is a fake. If a bag is fake, I'd rather carry a plastic bag.

Comment

• No matter how well done the replica is, there is just that particular feel and quality that can only be produced by real watch houses that have been perfected over generations.

Comment

• A Friend once said to me.
          “Nobody will think I’m wearing a fake AP as I come out of my Lamborghini”

- he has more than 10 replicas. True, but still basic rule of thumb. If you can’t afford it, don’t wear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by icybro3 View Post
            A Friend once said to me.
            “Nobody will think I’m wearing a fake AP as I come out of my Lamborghini”

- he has more than 10 replicas. True, but still basic rule of thumb. If you can’t afford it, don’t wear it.

He may drive a Lambo but he sure is LAME boy.....muayhahahahahah

Comment

• Why do people wear fake watches?
              Becos they are fake loh.

However this doesnt mean that they are real if they wear real watches
              But at least they dont lie to themselves by wearing fake to pass of as real.

Comment

• it a matter of a few kinds of people, one those who cant afford but really love the watch, two people who are trying hard to look affluent but they are not. I got a fake cartier when i was younger becos i really love the watch design but after i saw Panerai i decided to save up and get a real one because i really love the design of Panerai it was love at first sight for me.

Comment

• They probably dont know its fake and paid premium price for it. Idk.

Comment

• Because one real is equivalent to many fakes..they can wear different watch Everyday. Lol

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X