This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re:Rolex Yachtmaster Ref. 268622

Anyone know thecretail price for Rolex Yachtmaster Ref.268622? Thanks.

Comment

• To me....this is the best looking TT YM2.

Love it everyday!

https://allanmodel.shutterfly.com/

Current collection
      sigpicAquanaut 5167/1A
      ♕Yacht Master II 116681
      ♕Daytona 116500LN
      ♕DeepSea 116660
      ♕Submariner 116610LV
      ♕Cellini Danaos 4243/9

Comment

• Originally posted by Allanmodel View Post
        To me....this is the best looking TT YM2.

Love it everyday!

Very nice! I'm looking for a YM 116622 blue dial but can't seem to find one at a good price
        Current:
        Rolex Submariner 116613LB Sunburst Dial
        Rolex Yachtmaster 116622 Blue Dial
        Rolex GMT-Master II 16710 'Coke' Z-series
        Tudor Pelagos Blue 25600TB
        Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Diver
        Aviator Poljot Black 45mm
        Corniche Heritage 40

Wishlist:
        Rolex Submariner 116619LB 'Smurf'

Comment

• Hi all seniors, looking to buy my first rolex at an ad. Was offered 13,200 for 116622 blue at a local ad, wondering if anyone here knows someone who is working in an ad that could provide more discounts. Appreciate your help!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bliss View Post
            Hi all seniors, looking to buy my first rolex at an ad. Was offered 13,200 for 116622 blue at a local ad, wondering if anyone here knows someone who is working in an ad that could provide more discounts. Appreciate your help!
            15% off for a sports model seems quite good already! Any more discount that you can get is really a bonus. IIRC the retail price is $15,530?
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              15% off for a sports model seems quite good already! Any more discount that you can get is really a bonus. IIRC the retail price is $15,530?
              Yes, retailing at 15,530. And yes it is 15% discount, as it is my first time buying therefore i'm not sure how much discount is the norm at ADs.

Comment

Yes, retailing at 15,530. And yes it is 15% discount, as it is my first time buying therefore i'm not sure how much discount is the norm at ADs.
                There's no 'norm' at the ADs. It all depends on individual sales person, watch model types, popularity of the watch model, timing of purchase, relationship between customer and sales person, etc. Having said that, of course, there is a limit/cap to how much discount the ADs can give for the individual brands.

I have seen discounts from zero to a max of 15% given for ROLEX sports models, both stainless steel (SS) and half/full-gold models. Normally, lesser discounts were given for the SS models, more (disc) for the precious metals and stones models.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

There's no 'norm' at the ADs. It all depends on individual sales person, watch model types, popularity of the watch model, timing of purchase, relationship between customer and sales person, etc. Having said that, of course, there is a limit/cap to how much discount the ADs can give for the individual brands.

I have seen discounts from zero to a max of 15% given for ROLEX sports models, both stainless steel (SS) and half/full-gold models. Normally, lesser discounts were given for the SS models, more (disc) for the precious metals and stones models.
                  Okay, understood. Thanks Ocean. At least now i know what price from an AD i should be looking at now.

Comment

Hi all seniors, looking to buy my first rolex at an ad. Was offered 13,200 for 116622 blue at a local ad, wondering if anyone here knows someone who is working in an ad that could provide more discounts. Appreciate your help!
                    This is a good discount from local AD.

I was only offered 10% off this model when I asked.

The blue face is beautiful in person, congrats!

Comment

• Hi, may I know what is AD price for YM 40mm steel, chocolate face with Everrose gold? Thanks.

Comment

• Yes agree that the blue face YM is very very nice...a slightly under rated series but if you like it .... get it.

Comment

Indeed. I enquired at Cortina Paragon before and they wouldn’t even give discount for YM models, ended up buying from Sam at watchlink. Loving the watch!
                          Current:
                          Corniche Heritage 40

Wishlist:

Comment

• 116622 Rhodium Dial 40mm

I am looking to get this model and wonder if anyone knows AD still give discount for it? I went to IOn Orchard, Dickson Watch, THG all said no discount for this model. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by kenttankk View Post
                              I am looking to get this model and wonder if anyone knows AD still give discount for it? I went to IOn Orchard, Dickson Watch, THG all said no discount for this model. Thanks
                              Nope no discount for this model, you have to get it from private owners or smaller shops.
                              Current:
                              Corniche Heritage 40

Wishlist:

Comment

• Damn, shud have bot it in Milan. After tax rebate abt S$13k+.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X