Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone can provide a rough estimated price for a second hand BNIB 116610LN now?

Comment

• Originally posted by chiamsc View Post
      Anyone can provide a rough estimated price for a second hand BNIB 116610LN now?
      I'm confused here, "a second hand BNIB"?! To my understanding, a "second-hand" watch is a watch that has been used. While, a "BNIB" watch is a watch that is absolutely unused, unworn, and not even been re-sized. So what exactly are you trying to find out
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• can someone advise the discount for 114060?

Comment

• Originally posted by samgoh View Post
          can someone advise the discount for 114060?
          Zero to 5% max I heard
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Appreciate inputs on a brand new DSSD after discount.... thanks

Comment

• Hi everyone. Noob to Rolex. traded an explorer 2 for '98 submariner. Awesome watch.

Comment

• Joining in Submariner owners, just got my Sub TT ! Awesome Piece!

Comment

• Brand new SD4k

Finally I can join this thread. Got myself a brand new 116600 SD4K.

From local AD too. I think possibly the last one in country.

Will leave it as a virgin now. Everything untouched..... maybe until I get bored of my 114270.

Comment

• Originally posted by Occorics View Post
                    Finally I can join this thread. Got myself a brand new 116600 SD4K.

From local AD too. I think possibly the last one in country.

Will leave it as a virgin now. Everything untouched..... maybe until I get bored of my 114270.
                    Congratz. You are probably the lucky few who could still land yourself a discontinued ROLEX sports model at retail price (last priced at $13,990), and from a local AD.

Share some pics with us if you can.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Anyone know the possible discount for sub 116610? Seems like no stock everywhere. HG also quoted no discount for it. 😩

Comment

• Originally posted by Rach33 View Post
                        Anyone know the possible discount for sub 116610? Seems like no stock everywhere. HG also quoted no discount for it. 😩
                        Discount?! You must be kidding me. If you're trying to find out if the ADs had given discount for the Submariner 116610 before, then yes, maybe between 5% and 8% previously, if you're a regular or 'VIP' customer. As for now, you can hardly come across the 116610 at the ADs and even if you do, it is unlikely they will sell you at any discount. Having one in stock for sale is considered 'bonus' to a customer already.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          Discount?! You must be kidding me. If you're trying to find out if the ADs had given discount for the Submariner 116610 before, then yes, maybe between 5% and 8% previously, if you're a regular or 'VIP' customer. As for now, you can hardly come across the 116610 at the ADs and even if you do, it is unlikely they will sell you at any discount. Having one in stock for sale is considered 'bonus' to a customer already.

Sports models are just flying off the shelves. Currently, unless you got connections, the AD will not give any discount.

Comment

• Seems like it's the case for most places in Singapore. I wonder how is it at the Airport?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dove1234 View Post
                              Seems like it's the case for most places in Singapore. I wonder how is it at the Airport?
                              I guess slightly better chance at the airport ba...
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X