No announcement yet.

Rolex Sports Models List Price in JPY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount not provided in-store at Rolex AD; you can get it from tax redemption counter in the mall. Has to be same day and of course, passport is a must during and after purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by r3kahsttub View Post
      Discount not provided in-store at Rolex AD; you can get it from tax redemption counter in the mall. Has to be same day and of course, passport is a must during and after purchase.
      I see. And I read online saying that you do not have to show the watch at customs right? Just this piece of VAT refund paper that is attached to the passport?

Comment

Originally posted by mirage View Post
        Hi all,

This is the list price (less 8% VAT) I have gotten from a Japan AD for some of the popular sports models.

116610LV 860,000
        116710BNLR 850,000
        126600 1,080,000
        116610LN 810,000
        114060 710,000
        116613LB 1,290,000
        116500LN 1,180,000
        116710LN 800,000

Does anyone has experience buying from ADs in Japan? Please share in terms of purchasing experience, discounts (if any), stock availability etc. Thanks!
        Just to add on that we will have to factor in (credit card fees) incurred unless cash is prepared upfront. Have not bought any Rolex in japan before but did score a grand seiko couple of years back. Is indeed cheaper to get. Cheers
        相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

I have hesitated to look at grey (some selling at premium) or resale (concern over authenticity). Will try to find time to go to the AD when in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray_Watches View Post
            Just to add on that we will have to factor in (credit card fees) incurred unless cash is prepared upfront. Have not bought any Rolex in japan before but did score a grand seiko couple of years back. Is indeed cheaper to get. Cheers
            Yes, it's typically about 2.5% fees charged by the bank. I have applied for a ICBC MasterCard that gives 3% unlimited cashback (i.e. no cap). So this should offset the 2.5% fees

Comment

Just got back from tokyo. To me, its just too expensive to buy there. It is cheaper back home in singapore.

Prices quoted are without tax and watches are polished which some of us might not prefer.

Comment

by the way, when one claims tax rebate at a shop, the staff will paste the receipt and a tax form in your passport to reflect your purchase.The payment amount is without tax.

I didnt get a watch there so am not sure if one needs to wear and show the watch to the custom officer but this was required in Switzerland. The weird thing was the staff would pack and seal the stuff which you claimed tax and you are not supposed to open them.

Comment

Hi all,

This is the list price (less 8% VAT) I have gotten from a Japan AD for some of the popular sports models.

116610LV 860,000
                  116710BNLR 850,000
                  126600 1,080,000
                  116610LN 810,000
                  114060 710,000
                  116613LB 1,290,000
                  116500LN 1,180,000
                  116710LN 800,000

Does anyone has experience buying from ADs in Japan? Please share in terms of purchasing experience, discounts (if any), stock availability etc. Thanks!

Cool. Thanks for this.

Comment

Originally posted by heathen07 View Post
                    Just got back from tokyo. To me, its just too expensive to buy there. It is cheaper back home in singapore.

Prices quoted are without tax and watches are polished which some of us might not prefer.
                    Hi, you went to a dealer shop and not the ADs right? Unless you are telling me that ADs can sell premium in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky23 View Post
                      Cool. Thanks for this.
                      No worries. Hopefully they sell at RRP but the question will always be the availability of stocks.

Comment

Hi all,

116610LV 860,000
                        116710BNLR 850,000
                        126600 1,080,000
                        116610LN 810,000
                        114060 710,000
                        116613LB 1,290,000
                        116500LN 1,180,000
                        116710LN 800,000

I was in Osaka/Kyoto on 28th Oct - 7th Nov 17. First Rolex AD visited at Swiss Hotel Nankai Osaka ( Takashimaya ). Saw one 116710LN and 114060. I didn't buy as I'm actually looking for 116610LN. After visited few more AD the same day, just got to know I was so lucky to see both of it and return to the same AD...both were gone!! From there, visited more than 10 AD in Osaka, Kyoto, Kanazawa, some AD even repeating visit over the 11 days...No luck! It is not easy to spot a Rolex sports model ss in AD now a days, new stock will stay on shelve mostly one hour or two max. I would say you need luck to buy a ss Rolex sports model. I went back to Osaka again on 3rd Dec 17, managed to spot a 116710LN again this time at AD in Shinsaibashi area. Bought it for 800,000 Yen without tax, converted to RM29,231 in CC bill, no need tax refund at airport. Found out from staff in AD, they don't take booking/waiting list. They put on shelve once receive stock, right timer..you got it.

Comment

Hi all,

116610LV 860,000
                          116710BNLR 850,000
                          126600 1,080,000
                          116610LN 810,000
                          114060 710,000
                          116613LB 1,290,000
                          116500LN 1,180,000
                          116710LN 800,000

The 126600 price looks really good after conversion. Is it much lower in price than in SG?

Comment

Originally posted by darylc View Post
                            I was in Osaka/Kyoto on 28th Oct - 7th Nov 17. First Rolex AD visited at Swiss Hotel Nankai Osaka ( Takashimaya ). Saw one 116710LN and 114060. I didn't buy as I'm actually looking for 116610LN. After visited few more AD the same day, just got to know I was so lucky to see both of it and return to the same AD...both were gone!! From there, visited more than 10 AD in Osaka, Kyoto, Kanazawa, some AD even repeating visit over the 11 days...No luck! It is not easy to spot a Rolex sports model ss in AD now a days, new stock will stay on shelve mostly one hour or two max. I would say you need luck to buy a ss Rolex sports model. I went back to Osaka again on 3rd Dec 17, managed to spot a 116710LN again this time at AD in Shinsaibashi area. Bought it for 800,000 Yen without tax, converted to RM29,231 in CC bill, no need tax refund at airport. Found out from staff in AD, they don't take booking/waiting list. They put on shelve once receive stock, right timer..you got it.
                            Wow, you were really lucky indeed! Congrats on your purchase and thanks for validating the list prices were correct (for 116710LN)

Comment

Originally posted by Snowspeeder View Post
                              The 126600 price looks really good after conversion. Is it much lower in price than in SG?
                              Yes it is. SG RRP is $15,250. But the question will be the availability of it

Comment

I am currently in Sapporo, Hokkaido
                                Are there only 2 ADs in the city? Based on Rolex website listing.
                                They are located in Daimaru and Mitsukoshi malls.Already checked out both yesterday, looking for a 114060 but no stock at both Price is as per TS's sharing.

Leaving tomorrow for Narita. Hope to check out 1 or 2 more ADs here if there are.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X