Rolex Sports Models List Price in JPY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mirage View Post
    Yes it is. SG RRP is $15,250. But the question will be the availability of it
    SG or anywhere else, I get this feeling I might have to wait a long time to get this watch without having to pay premium.

Comment

Went to 3 dealers in Sapporo, 2 are AD, 1 is a (grey?) dealer BIC Camera tax free dept store to search for 114060. Price is 710,000 yen. But no stock at all.

At Narita now and checked out this luxury goods store called Happiness. Left it feeling quite pissed instead. They have 1pc but are selling at a ridiculous premium price of 30% of official retail prices (938,000 yen)..

Comment

Originally posted by Samuelng2902 View Post
        Went to 3 dealers in Sapporo, 2 are AD, 1 is a (grey?) dealer BIC Camera tax free dept store to search for 114060. Price is 710,000 yen. But no stock at all.

At Narita now and checked out this luxury goods store called Happiness. Left it feeling quite pissed instead. They have 1pc but are selling at a ridiculous premium price of 30% of official retail prices (938,000 yen)..
        Yeah, sorta expected that to happen in Japan. Seems to be the best place to buy your Rolex (after converting into SGD) but chances are extremely slim. I think only ADs will sell at RRP but luck seems to be the most important factor in getting one.

Comment

wow things have changed

thought of getting back into the rolex game and was aiming for the hulk. I used to own a 216570 polar(circa 2011?). my oh my have the prices soared. noticed that prices are on display at the rolex website (its abt time.. hehe) noticed grey dealers selling hulks at around 14k.. whoa.. has anyone added their name to the wait list at HG? guess it will take some time before u receive a call from them when the stock comes in rite? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jackpereira67 View Post
            thought of getting back into the rolex game and was aiming for the hulk. I used to own a 216570 polar(circa 2011?). my oh my have the prices soared. noticed that prices are on display at the rolex website (its abt time.. hehe) noticed grey dealers selling hulks at around 14k.. whoa.. has anyone added their name to the wait list at HG? guess it will take some time before u receive a call from them when the stock comes in rite? thanks
            I believe there's an 'invisible' long queue for some of the popular ROLEX sports models, the "HULK" included. Why 'invisible'? Well, it's all up to the ADs who (and when) they want to sell to. Yes, there's definitely a queue but it's anybody's guess how long the queue is and who are the firsts in the queue. Some waited for several months; some luckier ones maybe weeks. And some, maybe a year or two.

Just sharing a recent experience I had. Followed a friend to a local AD to enquire about the GMT-Master II (Ref 116710). Was told there was no stock and had to register his name to 'queue' for it. Did as told. Just 6 days later, friend received call from AD to collect his GMT-Master II. This begs the question - "How long is the queue?"

Anyway, he bought it at retail price. Happy man since then. Oh, and while he was making the purchase in the shop, another customer was there to collect his HULK. My friend then learnt that the customer had waited for a year for the HULK.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

at least wait 1 year got watch to buy.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              there's definitely a queue but it's anybody's guess how long the queue is and who are the firsts in the queue. Some waited for several months; some luckier ones maybe weeks. And some, maybe a year or two.

This begs the question - "How long is the queue?"

Anyway, he bought it at retail price. Happy man since then. Oh, and while he was making the purchase in the shop, another customer was there to collect his HULK. My friend then learnt that the customer had waited for a year for the HULK.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

called several ADs yesterday

called 2 ADs yesterday, THG KB and THG Ion. the former mentioned that the waitlist( they call it interest registration list these days) was overflowing with people.. maybe more than a thousand and mentioned that it was pointless for them to add me to the list. the latter mentioned that it was possible but there are no guarantees. so I registered for the hulk and the 2tone subbies. towards the end of the call the SA mentioned to me that it will take around a year.. hmmmm getting all kinds of answers even though both are THG

Comment

Thanks for replying bro Oceanklassik. yes its true about the actual of number of people on "the list" no one knows the number.. hehe. yr friend is really lucky. could it be because he walked in personally? I'm sure the gmt2c has got quite a few ppl waiting too. according to thg KB they mentioned all the SS sport models are on a waitlist; even the 114060. wow.. also read on an online rolex magazine site that rolex are reducing the output as they are gonna add in new movts(similar to the lasted SD and DJ.. with 70h power reserve?)to the main sports range; cal 3235? if that is really true.. then hmmmmmmm
                  Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  I believe there's an 'invisible' long queue for some of the popular ROLEX sports models, the "HULK" included. Why 'invisible'? Well, it's all up to the ADs who (and when) they want to sell to. Yes, there's definitely a queue but it's anybody's guess how long the queue is and who are the firsts in the queue. Some waited for several months; some luckier ones maybe weeks. And some, maybe a year or two.

Just sharing a recent experience I had. Followed a friend to a local AD to enquire about the GMT-Master II (Ref 116710). Was told there was no stock and had to register his name to 'queue' for it. Did as told. Just 6 days later, friend received call from AD to collect his GMT-Master II. This begs the question - "How long is the queue?"

Comment

I just came back from HK on Friday and went to the AD in the airport and ask for sports model. They got one 116710LN just came in 10mins ago and I got it at the retail price. Was mixed feeling actually not the model hoping to get but still feels happy. Haha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X