Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EH Spacemaster Captain Pointdexter Limited Ed 1000 Pieces

Dear Ball fans,

We would like to introduce you our latest Limited edition watch will some of you will find it familar. There is some differences to this model

1) Limited ed to 1000 pieces
    2) Extra rubber strap
    3) Comes in a space box and a diecast of a space shutter
    4) There is a signature of Captain Point Dexter in the dial.

The specs is the same as Spacemaster glow.

Regards
    Ball Watch Company

wow. price? when avail? thxs

Comment

It is already in store now.... But selling fast..
      Price is $4450
      Regards
      Ball Watch Company

Comment

I salute to ppl who buy this watch! And proud of ballwatch to launch this watch and the work they do with part of the proceed of this limited edition watch. Cheers!
        sigpic

Comment

Just got one of this...Amazing watch

Comment

I thought I saw this watch when I was standing at a distance in front of vivo city sincere watch shop and was quite puzzle as I dun recall they represent ballwatch. When I step forward then I realise that IWC ingenieur is using the same metal bracelet design except that it tapped. Feeling abit 😒 as the metal bracelet design is not unique to Engineer hydrocarbons series anymore.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
              I thought I saw this watch when I was standing at a distance in front of vivo city sincere watch shop and was quite puzzle as I dun recall they represent ballwatch. When I step forward then I realise that IWC ingenieur is using the same metal bracelet design except that it tapped. Feeling abit 😒 as the metal bracelet design is not unique to Engineer hydrocarbons series anymore.

Last edited by Iceheller; 14-12-14, 01:49 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Haha I dn think the hydrocarbon was ever unique due to its bracelet design..rather it is the crown guard n the lubrication used within the watch that is unique.. Jus saying

Comment

Well the bracelet design is not unique only to EHC but not many watch companies use that design. The EHC metal bracelet is in fact a part of the EHC uniqueness other than the crown guard and the lubricant. Of all that things that has changed in the EHC series design so far, only the bracelet overall design still roughly remain the same from the alligator, magnate to this spacemaster model...

Sometime the bracelet would immediately remind you of watch brand like breitling slanted design bracelet and omega seamaster bracelet.

sigpic

Comment

Ermm go look at emii diver cosc..

Comment

The only other model ball watch that use the same metal bracelet design as EHC is the inspector series that had been discontinued for more than half a decade.
                      sigpic

Comment

Daxx just forgot that another non EHC ballwatch that uses the EHC design metal bracelet is the latest EMII pilot GMT...
                        Will try to take some pics of EHC metal bracelet with EMII diver metal bracelet for better visual difference when I make payment for SG50 NT.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Iceheller can share what number you choose on your SG50? mine is 22.

Comment

The number I got is less than yrs but yet to make payment yet. Will take pics when the watch physically arrive. Maybe will start a thread just for us to showcase our wristshot of SG50 NT.
                            sigpic

Comment

EMII diver metal bracelet and EHC metal bracelet side by side for visual difference. PS: thanks the additional hand for helping me the pics.

Funny things is that the EMII pilot GMT that I saw in shop uses EMII diver type metal bracelet and not the EHC type metal bracelet as shown in their website...
                              sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X