Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow... Mai tu liao... I think I wanna go Greece too Liao..

Originally posted by tianzui View Post
    Was wondering anybody could advise. Am currently at greece right now & they offered 23% vat refund, however i saw that in italy is a max of 14%. So should i buy in greece & claim the vat in greece?

Comment

• I just came back from Europe. Comparing between Milan and Barcelona, the latter has a way higher discount. Gotten my pam at 34% discount off rrp( inclusive of vat refund as they gave me immediate vat refund at the shop) But not all ADs. And the guy who served me had impeccable service, gonna go back there on a regular basis..but depends on timing for availability of
      Models. They would even bother to bring models from their other stores from madrid or Valencia if their inventory has it, but only if ur a firm buyer.

Comment

• This is Union Suiza?

Comment

• Originally posted by L3stat View Post
          This is Union Suiza?
          No it's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by masschaoz View Post
            I just came back from Europe. Comparing between Milan and Barcelona, the latter has a way higher discount. Gotten my pam at 34% discount off rrp( inclusive of vat refund as they gave me immediate vat refund at the shop) But not all ADs. And the guy who served me had impeccable service, gonna go back there on a regular basis..but depends on timing for availability of
            Models. They would even bother to bring models from their other stores from madrid or Valencia if their inventory has it, but only if ur a firm buyer.
            don't tease la... share the AD leh!
            AP Royal Oak Dual Time
            Omega Speedmaster Professional
            Pam 233
            Tag Heuer Aquaracer Day Date
            Steinhart LSE
            Steinhart Aviation Vintage
            116610LV

Hers:
            AP RO Ladies
            Rolex Ladies Datejust
            Bvlgari Diagono Sport
            Longines Flagship Ladies
            Cartier Santos XL

Wishlist:
            Pam024
            Daytona

Previous watches:
            Pam 000
            Pam 176
            Pam 388
            AP RO Chronograph 26320ST
            Tag Heuer Carrera Day Date Brown Dial

Comment

• Rabat si bo ?

Comment

• Originally posted by wheeljoust8 View Post
                Rabat si bo ?

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I have a family member flying to Munich in Dec and I'm looking to get a PAM 312 or 359

I've located an AD in Munich
                  Gerhard D. Wempe
                  Weinstrasse, 11 80333 Muenchen
                  muenchen.weinstrasse@wempe.de

Anyone have any experience buying from this AD and can advise on how much discount they offer?

Comment

• Hi guys, I will be travelling to Spain in Dec.
                    Read earlier posts that purchase PAM in SPAIN has a VAT of 20%
                    Still the same today? Was it by Global Blue?

Because I am using the tax refund calculator at Global Blue website. Its actually about 15% for a 4K euro pricing. The more expensive you buy the watch, the higher the VAT %.

Any one can help clarify?

Comment

• That is right, unless you went the more complicated way as I explained on the Rolex section.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

Any AD in UK and Spain to intro?
                        would like to know the standard discount, if any, and the VAT rebate as well.

Many thanks in advance.

Comment

• Hi guys , I'm in Florence now , heading over to Rome this afternoon , anyone know of any gd AD for Pam in Rome ?
                          I couldn't find any AD for Pam here in Florence . Only the panerai boutique which sell Pams without any discount . Just the vat rebate only

Comment

• buying in Europe

I guess buy where you get the most VAT refund ;-) Switzerland has 7%, some countries in Europe have around 20%, as suggested here before, Spain and Italy not bad idea ;-).

Comment

• hello bros, any more places / updates to recommend in Italy? thanks!

Comment

• i came back from Spain last Dec...
                                Their VAT is higher. So mentioned earlier by other guys here, the more expensive you buy, the higher the VAT is.

To claim the max VAT 2x%, you need to spend minimum 10K Euro IIRC.

I guess SPAIN has one of the highest VAT in Europe... i did not get such high VAT when i tour in Italy or France. Switzerland is the worst place to buy watch i find...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X