No announcement yet.

entry-level rolex for female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went for something classic and simple for my wife as her first Rolex. Oyster Perpetual 177200 Red Grape dial. Not the kind you would straightaway identify as a Rolex but that's precisely the reason why I gotten her this watch as it's not meant to be an attention seeker (unnecessarily).

Comment

A discontinued Air-King or one of the available Oyster Perpetuals in 34mm would be nice if you want the blue parachrom hairspring in a reasonably sized case. As far as I'm aware of, the 34mm is the smallest with that technology.

Comment

Entry Level Female Watch

Sorry guys. I am new here. So would like to find out what brands and watch is good for as entry level watch for female. Looking at about $2k budget and automatic watch.

Comment

Originally posted by imgarycc View Post
          Sorry guys. I am new here. So would like to find out what brands and watch is good for as entry level watch for female. Looking at about $2k budget and automatic watch.
          https://www.sgrolexclub.com/threads/...86#post1118186
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

for that budget maybe a rolex 1601 datejust or a 6694..!! but i'd suggest you save abit more and buy and airking or explorer 1..
            HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
            ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
            Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
            Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
            Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
            TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
            G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
            Rolex ladies datejust
            vintage Cartier tank 18k
            TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

Go for a vintage Girard Perrageux elegant wristwatch on croc strap

Very stylish and classy.

Size between 32-36mm

Comment

Tudors are a good start

Originally posted by Aug View Post
                Hi all,

Just like to ask. I'm thinking of getting an entry-level rolex for my gf. What should be the min budget to prepare? I'm thinking like stainless steel, white face, size ard 31-36mm?

not too sure about the prices now coz the price thread is abit confusing with the different dates of the pricelist.

Grateful if someone can point me to the entry-level (more budget ones) that I can consider?

Thanks in advance !
                Black Bay etc...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X