Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Juz got my first sub today, the Hulk and the salesgal told me they no longer give out this small anchor...

Comment

• as far as i know, no more anchor.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
        as far as i know, no more anchor.
        Thanks Senior!
        My Latest Baby... Rolex 116613LN
        My Other Babies... Rolex 16220, Titoni 707-306

Comment

• Originally posted by the_e_ones View Post
          Thanks Senior!
          yup,they dont give out the anchor anymore.

Comment

• got my first sub

Comment

• got my first sub CheerS~!

Comment

• Impressive first watch!
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Congrats on ur new first sub purchase,this darling never fails to dazzle.

Comment

• tks bros..

here is another pic taken..

Comment

• Do blank out the serial numbers on your certs when posting pics.

Comment

• Do blank out the serial numbers on your certs when posting pics.
                        Congrats on your new crowns. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeri View Post
                          tks bros..

here is another pic taken..

Congrats on your new purchases.
                          Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Hi guys,

any idea why the Paraflex shock absorber was not introduced in the Submariner's movt? Or is there a possibility that it will?

Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by nim
                              In 2010, Rolex introduced the upgraded “ceramic” Submariner model, the new 116610LN Submariner Date. (in case you wonder what is LN, it refers to the dial color, N-NOIR is black and LV is green)

The 116610LN comes with the “CERACHROM” bezel, which appears to be a much truer black than the black CERACHROM bezel on the GMT Master IIc 116710 LN. The dial of the 116610 also has the same true black appearance as the bezel, and upgrades similar as that of the GMT Master IIc, including larger markers and thicker hands, as well as larger case lugs and crown guards. Other changes include an anti-reflective coating on the date magnification bubble on the crystal of the 116610, which makes date reading alot easier under bright day light.

The Oyster bracelet of the 116610 is also upgraded, now constructed from solid (not hollow) links of 904L grade stainless steel, including both the end and center links. The 116610, as a result, feels more solid and heavier than its predecessor 16610; in fact, it looks a bit larger than the 16610, though the dial is a similar 40mm diameter. The clasp and locking mechanism is solid and fantastic. No longer filmsy like the 16610.

Water resistant is same as the 16610, ie 300m/1000ft. The movement engine is the 31 jewel Rolex caliber 3135 (designed and manufactured entirely in-house by Rolex). Rolex has fitted their new patented “Parachrom Bleu” hairspring to the caliber 3135 in the 116610. This new hairspring is almost completely anti-magnetic, as well as highly shock and temperature resistant – the three main enemies to mechanical watch accuracy. Over the years, Rolex has implemented several, truly notable features into the 3135, such as Microstella adjustment screws, Kif shock absorption, and of course as mentioned, now the new Parachrom Bleu hairspring. The high-beat movement oscillates at 28,800 beats per hour (BPH). In short, it’s hard to criticize Rolex for setting the benchmark which other manufactures strive to attain. Every Rolex caliber 3135 is COSC tested and certified for the highest standards of accuracy. While most other brand names carries the ETA movement, I admire Rolex for developing and manufacturing its own movement, entirely in house. This is what makes Rolex unique.

The Rolex Submariner 116610 currently has a retail price of SGD$10,600 (as of Dec 2011), discount is limited to max 4-5% in most local authorised Rolex dealers. This is a piece that should be on the collection list of all Rolex lovers.
                              Bro,

Thumbz upz for the Great Info you have there :-)
                              You Never Actually Own A Patek Philippe. You Merely Take Care Of It For The Next Generation.

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION:
                              2014 Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5167/1A-001
                              2012 Rolex GMT II 116713LN Steel With Gold "G" SERIAL
                              2011 ROLEX SUBMARINER 116610LN Ceramic Bezel "V" SERIAL

HER'S:
                              Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Stainless Steel) Black Dial with Diamond Markers
                              Rolex ladies datejust 69173 (Half-Gold) Blue Dial with Diamond Markers

Comment

• Hoot a SUB for myself

HFTL = Hoot First Talk Later!!

My collection:
                                Submariner 16610 F Series
                                GMT2C 116710 V Series
                                TT Submariner 116613LB G Series

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse