This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuaba View Post
    Expensive pouch and cleaning cloth but at least you got it, some people dont get anything except a receipt....
    Exactly! Only a receipt and thank you.
    Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

• Originally posted by ngokyc View Post
      Exactly! Only a receipt and thank you.
      And peace of mind. That's the most important.

Comment

• They gave me the pouch and cleaning cloth too! Lucky haha.
        Send it in at 4:30pm and got it ard the same time next day.

Comment

• ** horo now cost 107 too. The feedback that I have received after their verification was "its ok". Now I am even thinking if I should go to rsc to do a 2nd round of verification.

Comment

• My bad... I apologize. They did verbally say that the watch was all good. It was pretty fast too. All done within 30mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebbb View Post
              My bad... I apologize. They did verbally say that the watch was all good. It was pretty fast too. All done within 30mins.
              You're lucky.

I sent mine in, in the morning and could got a call to collect it at about 4pm.

Comment

• Update. Just did a quotation for service for a preowned purchase.
                The service lady (slightly senior) quite candid. Directly ask for our purpose of quotation. Which we informed its for a preowned purchase.

Asking for service quote. She state up front that if quote for service and reject servicing will still cost $107. The service lady did inform us of parts to replace and non-authentic parts after the watch was evaluated around 2 hrs. But was informed that it's optional for the service personnel to inform if there's any non-authentic part found and the part is deemed to be replaced in quotation.

For verification she informed that we can ask for details of any non authentic parts if found but is optional for the service personnel to respond and depend on the crowd on that day. Estimated time for verification is around 4hrs and depend on how busy RSC on that day.

The servicing for my piece would come along with a 2 years warranty. Which is quite ok as the piece is a 20yrs watch.

Comment

• Hi all,

My 16610 black submariner bezel is horribly scratched and i am thinking of changing it. Any idea how much it cost to:
                  - get a new bezel from RSC?
                  - to do the change of bezel by RSC?

Many thanks in advance.

Comment

• For info, J-W- is charging $ 107 for it.

comes with or without the pouch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boo View Post
                      For info, J-W- is charging $ 107 for it.

comes with or without the pouch.
                      J W Charging $107, no ROLEX pouch.

RSC charging $107, with courtesy gift ROLEX pouch.
                      Verify watch, with receipt payment indicated only.
                      Operating hours:
                      Mon-Fri: 10:00am - 7:00pm
                      Sat/Sun/Public Holidays : Closed:
                      Verify estimated half day by walk in.

Comment

• Originally posted by tortoiseking View Post
                        Hi all,

My 16610 black submariner bezel is horribly scratched and i am thinking of changing it. Any idea how much it cost to:
                        - get a new bezel from RSC?
                        - to do the change of bezel by RSC?

Many thanks in advance.
                        I heard it's around $100+ only.

Comment

• Hi all, any more feedback on watches returned from verification with scratches?
                          Thinking If I should even send it in, cos I bought BNIB from seller online, some more with stickers on.
                          Dont know if it will be a risk to send in then possibly get scratched.
                          Although will be making a trip down to do sizing of links..

Thanks in advance for info!

Comment

• hi just to check does RWC able to do dial colour change?

Comment

• Originally posted by rolexnow View Post
                              Hi all, any more feedback on watches returned from verification with scratches?
                              Thinking If I should even send it in, cos I bought BNIB from seller online, some more with stickers on.
                              Dont know if it will be a risk to send in then possibly get scratched.
                              Although will be making a trip down to do sizing of links..

Thanks in advance for info!
                              I think this has to do with luck, seriously. Even the counter staff at the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC) cannot guarantee that the technician handling your watch will not leave any scratch(es) on the watch. But what you can do is to stress to the staff that you really really hope they handle your watch with extreme care.

Originally posted by tyxben View Post
                              hi just to check does RWC able to do dial colour change?
                              Sorry but I think your question is a little vague. What does "RWC" mean? And do you mean dial color change is to change the color of the dial or to change dial of another color?
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Depends on your model, my friend did a dial change at RSC but at $1100 or so.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X