X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Said It All Brother...!

Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
    Wow!!!that's what's i heard,listen and know that this is the true spirirt of Paneristi community where they should not be any favourism or any darkness over the unpleasant experiences too......
    Now, i also getting very envious over your friend and wish he can get me one too.....haha......Huat Ah!!!
    Indeed I am blessed with such friend..er...you happened to know who he is..?

Shake his hand and tell him I said thank you again for this honorable gift when you meet him again will ya..? And yeah...I would like the pen too...

Will see you this Wed Bro.

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
    it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
    How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Can PM me the address?
      Thanks.

Comment

appreciation & admiration

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
        Indeed I am blessed with such friend..er...you happened to know who he is..?

Shake his hand and tell him I said thank you again for this honorable gift when you meet him again will ya..? And yeah...I would like the pen too...

Will see you this Wed Bro.

Cheers.
        Bro,

Please post us more pictures for your lovely Bruno #6 strap as i wish to hold it,molest it n dream to own it plus wish to know your close friend n don't know can get the famous "degrees" watch in P.com.......hehe

Comment

Thanks bro, I will give them a visit next month.Hope to get something interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
            Bro,

Please post us more pictures for your lovely Bruno #6 strap as i wish to hold it,molest it n dream to own it plus wish to know your close friend n don't know can get the famous "degrees" watch in P.com.......hehe
            Tomorrow will take more photos of this strap. Plus with a few good men...Hehe. Will post up soon.

Cheers.

Comment

WhoooHoooo...!!!

Originally posted by patricia View Post
              Thanks bro, I will give them a visit next month.Hope to get something interesting.
              Yes...! Must buy many many then post many many pics here ok Sis...?

Cheers.

Comment

We want more Post, We want more Post......Post...Post ....Post

Comment

Nice to know this interesting news

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
                  Tomorrow will take more photos of this strap. Plus with a few good men...Hehe. Will post up soon.

Cheers.
                  WoW!!!How many good mens are there in P.com & Sg-Roc??? Please post up asap n keen to know n introduce the good mens too,bro!!

Comment

great gesture on the part of your friend, thanks for sharing.
                    lady s' simono is one of the best in the mkt and I am still happily holding on to my 1st generation bruno long after my luminor's gone.

ender
                    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                    three times is enemy action and
                    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                    ."

Comment

Panerai pricing in italy, switzerland and paris

will be gng over to italy, switzerland and paris (final stop) soon.

out of these 3 countries which should have the best pricing for panerai?

swiss bucherer is a watch haven but i understand from other posts here that swiss pricing may not be attractive at all.

What about italy and paris then, esp when panerai is an italian brand?
                      I am pretty sure ADs pricings there will be better than Singapore ADs', due to the VAT refund and euro fx.
                      Would BNIB pricing at ADs there be better than BNIB pricing of grey dealers in Singapore however?

Generally, how much savings would be considered as a good deal?
                      For example, LV in paris are generally 30% cheaper than Sg, and that's considered a good deal already.
                      What rule of thumb should i apply for panerai??

thanks for your advice and comments.

Comment

From what i know, (of the 3 countries u mentioned) you can probably get PAMs cheapest in Italy.
                        My friend managed to get 10% discount from a boutique in Milan (pm me if u want to know the name of the boutique) and that's before the VAT refund!

Cheers and have a good trip!

Comment

Originally posted by likmuk View Post
                          From what i know, (of the 3 countries u mentioned) you can probably get PAMs cheapest in Italy.
                          My friend managed to get 10% discount from a boutique in Milan (pm me if u want to know the name of the boutique) and that's before the VAT refund!

Cheers and have a good trip!
                          hi bro..yourr inbox is full..

anyway, if you can, can you PM me the name of the Milan boutique for good panerai prices?

for the 10% discount, was it negotiated badly for it, or was it nicely given by the shop?

also, just a side question, if i buy in Milan, can i claim the VAT refund only in Paris airport before i fly back to Sg?

Comment

The VAT form has to be filled in the boutique first else you can't refund when you are at the airport
                            I own a Rolex !

Comment

thanks...may i know out of which Europe airports give the best VAT % refunds?

Comment

Buying Panerai in Italy

Will be in Milan in Sep 2011... Will it be cheaper to buy there than in Singapore, since Panerai is a Italian Brand...
                                Used to wear - Tag Heuer SEL Series
                                Now Wearing - Seiko
                                Soon to buy - Rolex Datejust 116234
                                Future Buys - Pre-own Omega Speedy Pro for Daily Use

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X