Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no.. then how are we going to get this watch? If always no stock?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rach33 View Post
      Oh no.. then how are we going to get this watch? If always no stock?
      An alternative is to seek out the grey market for it. Some of the grey dealers/pre-owned watch shops/companies will have stock for it. Only thing you have to consider is how much you are willing to pay for it. Fyi, the current retail price is S$11,440.

Happy shopping
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Congratz. You are probably the lucky few who could still land yourself a discontinued ROLEX sports model at retail price (last priced at $13,990), and from a local AD.

Share some pics with us if you can.
        Sorry for the late reply. Didn't get it at retail though. Paid premium for it because I really wanted it. Anyway, I'm happy and gonna keep it unmolested.

Comment

• BCA368D8-4B7F-41FB-850B-951C69B3F1FD.jpg
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• dinner
            Attached Files
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by Dove1234 View Post
              Seems like it's the case for most places in Singapore. I wonder how is it at the Airport?
              The AD at Changi does get a decent amount of sports models. But the problem is that they also get sold on the very same day so you have to be very lucky to get your hands on one.

Comment

• Looking to get a Black Submariner, does $12k sounds fair or should i hold?

Comment

• Originally posted by hungryghost View Post
                  Looking to get a Black Submariner, does $12k sounds fair or should i hold?
                  Hi there Hungryghost,

I was looking around for a Black Ceramic Submariner w/ Date recently, and the price quoted at 3 different ADs were 11,440.

Seems like a standard price set by Rolex when I asked!

Comment

• Originally posted by reubenlym View Post
                    Hi there Hungryghost,

I was looking around for a Black Ceramic Submariner w/ Date recently, and the price quoted at 3 different ADs were 11,440.

Seems like a standard price set by Rolex when I asked!
                    It's not 'standard' price, rather, it's the retail price for the watch model. The local ADs are no longer allowed to sell their ROLEX watches at premium prices. Discount wise, they can still give, as long as it is within approved rate.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi to all. Noob here doing my homework before I commit to "sell" my kidney for a Deep-Sea D-Blue (dream watch). Any chance that I can get my hands on one (BNIB) for about $15.5K and below? List price on the Rolex website is at $16.6K but my past experience with some dealers is that they do give about 10% or 15% off? Not sure if this is the same for watches at this level?

Appreciate any advice from the current owners.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        It's not 'standard' price, rather, it's the retail price for the watch model. The local ADs are no longer allowed to sell their ROLEX watches at premium prices. Discount wise, they can still give, as long as it is within approved rate.
                        Hi Bro, does AD gives discount sports model? I check with 2 outlets. Both claimed they do not give discount due to the high demands for it

Comment

• Originally posted by typhoonzzz View Post
                          Hi to all. Noob here doing my homework before I commit to "sell" my kidney for a Deep-Sea D-Blue (dream watch). Any chance that I can get my hands on one (BNIB) for about $15.5K and below? List price on the Rolex website is at $16.6K but my past experience with some dealers is that they do give about 10% or 15% off? Not sure if this is the same for watches at this level?

Appreciate any advice from the current owners.

Thanks.
                          Your 'past experience' should have been some time ago (though it may not be too long ago). Take sometime to read up here. You'll be shocked how much ROLEX watch prices (mainly stainless steel sports models) have appreciated over a short span of time. It'll be almost impossible to get a popular sports model at a discount. To be able to even get a BNIB at retail price from an AD is a bonus already.

Sadly (happy for current owners), the DSSD d-Blue hardly comes with a discount, be it from the ADs or grey dealers. Even pre-owned pieces sell higher than its retail price (at the moment). Maybe, try visiting some of the ADs see if they may have stock. They can only sell you at retail price if they have.

Originally posted by Bgyu View Post
                          Hi Bro, does AD gives discount sports model? I check with 2 outlets. Both claimed they do not give discount due to the high demands for it
                          As I had mentioned above, you're not wrong. But if you're lucky, maybe the ADs may give a bit of discount for the less popular sports models such as the Milgauss, Explorer and/or Explorer II, half-gold Daytonas, and probably the full precious metal sports models. Which particular sports model(s) are you targeting?
                          Last edited by Oceanklassik; 11-01-18, 10:57 AM.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• As I had mentioned above, you're not wrong. But if you're lucky, maybe the ADs may give a bit of discount for the less popular sports models such as the Milgauss, Explorer and/or Explorer II, half-gold Daytonas, and probably the full precious metal sports models. Which particular sports model(s) are you targeting?

I'm looking at 114060 sub ND model. Wanted to get this as my first rolex was quoted $10030.I guess I'll hv to purchase without discount then. Thk u!

Comment

• Yes, that's the retail price at the moment. But seems like this price isn't going to last too long as there have been rumours that ROLEX watch prices are going to increase in the coming months.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• hi bro Oceanklassik, u mentioned half-gold Daytonas, how about 2tone subs? are they also nett price? thanks

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                                Your 'past experience' should have been some time ago (though it may not be too long ago). Take sometime to read up here. You'll be shocked how much ROLEX watch prices (mainly stainless steel sports models) have appreciated over a short span of time. It'll be almost impossible to get a popular sports model at a discount. To be able to even get a BNIB at retail price from an AD is a bonus already.

Sadly (happy for current owners), the DSSD d-Blue hardly comes with a discount, be it from the ADs or grey dealers. Even pre-owned pieces sell higher than its retail price (at the moment). Maybe, try visiting some of the ADs see if they may have stock. They can only sell you at retail price if they have.

As I had mentioned above, you're not wrong. But if you're lucky, maybe the ADs may give a bit of discount for the less popular sports models such as the Milgauss, Explorer and/or Explorer II, half-gold Daytonas, and probably the full precious metal sports models. Which particular sports model(s) are you targeting?
                                Last edited by Oceanklassik; 11-01-18, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X