X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saint Exupéry ... cool

Originally posted by turboducky View Post

Comment

one of the greatest collection of IWC that i have seen so far....

Comment

very impressive collection I just bitten by iwc bugs still struggling between port 7days n BP...but only ll materialize e accquisition end of this yr
        Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
        Future - Geneva hallmark
        Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Very Solid IWC Collections!

Comment

Originally posted by michi0301 View Post
            Saint Exupéry ... cool
            Thanks Michi, still hoping to land the St Exupery chrono; would be nice to get it in a reasonable price. The Big Pilot is too expensive for me at S$21000, it's just too heavy!
            I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
            Alfa 33
            Alfa 147
            Alfa GT
            Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
            Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
              one of the greatest collection of IWC that i have seen so far....
              Thanks Sport. Would be nice to have the Mark 16 UTC, but someone was selling it at S$4000, just too much

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
              Alfa 33
              Alfa 147
              Alfa GT
              Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
              Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Originally posted by dennistwc View Post
                very impressive collection I just bitten by iwc bugs still struggling between port 7days n BP...but only ll materialize e accquisition end of this yr
                Thanks Dennis. Actually, it depends whether you want it for work or play. I find the Port very suitable for office & BP is more chill. However, I wear both for work & seldom for play. Good luck & hopefully, you ll get both!

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
                Alfa 33
                Alfa 147
                Alfa GT
                Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
                Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
                  Very Solid IWC Collections!
                  Thanks Sam, see ya!

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
                  Alfa 33
                  Alfa 147
                  Alfa GT
                  Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
                  Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Hi bro turboducky, juz a quick question, how does e Portuguese 7 days feels against e Big Pilot ? i like e Big Pilot cos of its size and weight, and e Portuguese becos of e clean and classy look, if only e Portuguese is alittle bigger

Comment

Originally posted by michi0301 View Post
                      Hi bro turboducky, juz a quick question, how does e Portuguese 7 days feels against e Big Pilot ? i like e Big Pilot cos of its size and weight, and e Portuguese becos of e clean and classy look, if only e Portuguese is alittle bigger
                      Well, you are very right; I would prefer the Portuguese over the Big Pilot cos it sits better with my cuff & tie. And, it looks neat with a shirt & bermudas too. As for the BP, I think it looks good with shirt & jeans & perhaps an aftermarket rivet-strap with white stitching! The OEM one looks a little tame for such a 'rugged' watch. My wife preferes the Portuguese too as she couldnt understand why anyone would wanna wear such a big & heavy watch! Think both watches look really good & fit into any occasion/party. Just that, you need to be very careful not to wear one when you go to some crowded club; my friend's AP knocked against someone's Casio at Butter Factory & till now, he still havent recovered from the shock!!

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
                      Alfa 33
                      Alfa 147
                      Alfa GT
                      Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
                      Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

hmm time to get some aftermarket straps for e BP then, I too felt that e orginal strap is not really that tough, looks like it will break after a few wears. I do like e clean look of e Portuguese 7 days especially e silver dial with blue hands but e size (after having a BP and a Pam) ... Oh well I might consider that for my next IWC. My watches are for weekends and special occasion, dont wear them to work. And I can understand how your friend feels, I will get e shock of my life too.

Originally posted by turboducky View Post
                        Well, you are very right; I would prefer the Portuguese over the Big Pilot cos it sits better with my cuff & tie. And, it looks neat with a shirt & bermudas too. As for the BP, I think it looks good with shirt & jeans & perhaps an aftermarket rivet-strap with white stitching! The OEM one looks a little tame for such a 'rugged' watch. My wife preferes the Portuguese too as she couldnt understand why anyone would wanna wear such a big & heavy watch! Think both watches look really good & fit into any occasion/party. Just that, you need to be very careful not to wear one when you go to some crowded club; my friend's AP knocked against someone's Casio at Butter Factory & till now, he still havent recovered from the shock!!

Comment

Hi Turboducky,

Nice collection! I am new to this forum. I just got my big pilot 500401 and is thinking of buying a pre owned IW320104 from a seller in Europe. Just wondering if I could take a peep at the real one from you in person. In return I will buy you coffee...

Comment

Replica Smet

Replica Smet Clothing Online Store:Smet Clothing,wholesale Smet clothing,cheap smet clothing.wholesale and Discount all Smet Clothes Top quality,factory price,order now!

Comment

Tribute to IWC

Very enviable collection there!

Comment

hi bro turboducky, wats your tots on e ingenieur and e da vinci ??? seems like they are missing from your collection

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X