This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radenferdy View Post
    Hi, any particular reason as to why we would like no polishing in watch service?

If it's gold Rolex --> polish --> less gold
    If it's SS --> not much of different I believe.

So why?
    Personal preference.

For me, I hate to see the "crown" on the clasp become very "faded" if it is not a good polish. See some really bad one in some second hand watch dealer store and picture online.

Comment

• Watch model 77014

Dear all Bros and Sis, happy new year 2017! Watch stop even when wearing. Sometimes stopped after 1-2 hours. What's the problem and need servicing or overhaul? Any recommended place and cost? Thanks

Comment

• Will Rolex centre or local AD help to resize the bracelet if my watch was purchased from overseas AD? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by jhchen View Post
          Will Rolex centre or local AD help to resize the bracelet if my watch was purchased from overseas AD? Thanks
          Yes, they do F.O.C.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi guys,does RSC still perform authentication services for pre-loved watches?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rofthelper View Post
              Hi guys,does RSC still perform authentication services for pre-loved watches?
              I think it has been mentioned several times in the forum lately. No, this service is no longer available.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Currently i send my Tudor black bay to Rolex centre Singapore for a Crown change. Very worry that it may get scratched up. What if they screwed up my watch with dings and scratches? Anyone can advise?

Comment

• Originally posted by geoteow View Post
                  Currently i send my Tudor black bay to Rolex centre Singapore for a Crown change. Very worry that it may get scratched up. What if they screwed up my watch with dings and scratches? Anyone can advise?
                  I have heard and seen this before. If there's any such 'mishap', the RSC will polish up for you free. There will always be a certain amount of such risk we have to take, be it with RSC or any other watch tech/company.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by hcg4942 View Post
                    Thanks for the reply.

Any discount if no polish?

Just bring in my submariner 16610 to RSC for a servicing yesterday, it cost SGD920 w/GST for servicing excluding any non service cover parts may replaced in the course of servicing.

Opt for no polishing and there is no additional discount applied.

hope this clarify!

Comment

• Polishing takes away metal... don't see the need unless a lot of nicks!

Comment

• Originally posted by geoteow View Post
                        Currently i send my Tudor black bay to Rolex centre Singapore for a Crown change. Very worry that it may get scratched up. What if they screwed up my watch with dings and scratches? Anyone can advise?
                        Hi, have you gotten back your watch? Any issues with it after the repair/servicing?
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Rolex service centre info

Rolex centre Singapore will provide you a quotion for every Rolex send in For servicing and repair
                          But they do charge for it $100++ for the quoted if you decide NOT to process with them.

Each servicing/repaired are in different $$$ depending the requirement needed.

So best is to Bring your watch down and talk to them.

Comment

• RSC is charging how much for a Rolex Daytona (116509) service nowadays ?

Cheers,
                            FlyingTiger

Comment

• Does RC does exterior cleansing and the price ? If is non authentic, it won't proceed right ?

Comment

• you mean polishing?

personally, don't polish unless absolutely necessary.

if watch is not authentic, RSC will not proceed

Originally posted by Shaun23 View Post
                                Does RC does exterior cleansing and the price ? If is non authentic, it won't proceed right ?
                                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                                2. your nick
                                3. your corresponding email address
                                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X