Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.Schild Movement?

Hi guys,

Anyone have any information of the early era watch maker A. Schild (Also known to have "AS" as hallmark)?

Searched wikipedia and googled but can't seems to find much info...

Any bros have any ideas?

Pls advice...

They are an old movement maker which later got bought over by ETA . So you would see some similarity in the movement design with the current eta range. AS is mainly known for their manual wind movements which are these days used mainly for limited edition watches, more so for ladies watches I noticed.

My wife does own a watch with an AS movement and it has served her well, reliable and no probs so far.

Comment

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
      They are an old movement maker which later got bought over by ETA . So you would see some similarity in the movement design with the current eta range. AS is mainly known for their manual wind movements which are these days used mainly for limited edition watches, more so for ladies watches I noticed.

My wife does own a watch with an AS movement and it has served her well, reliable and no probs so far.
      Haha... Thanks for the info bro

Cos recently bought a watch with one of AS's movement which the seller mentioned was a very rare and collector's movement...haha.. oso dunno true or not lor...

Since you say that AS are mainly known for their manual wind movements, guess the watch I bought may not be as rare as the seller said lah... haha... Anyway, the watch I bought is a prototype watch with AS 2062 (Automatic)movement... function wise is: Day,Date,Month and Moonphase...

Anyone have any info on this movement?

Comment

Hmz won't say not as rare, what make did you get, Dubey?

Comment

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
          Hmz won't say not as rare, what make did you get, Dubey?
          Hmm... It's a prototype watch... No branding on it. Only marked swiss on dial. Not signed anywhere on the watch...

Comment

Originally posted by etemync
            Thanks cybee,

It looks closer, especially with the rotor, but you are tight, the balance is different?
            I seems like a lot of these were sold, does anyone know what movement is in this?
            Erm... think you got the wrong thread bro....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X