X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Service Center info

Address: 302 Orchard Road,Tong building 01-01, Singapore 238862

Opening hours: Mon-Fri 10am-7pm

Tel: 6830 5100 (Showroom),67379033 (Office), 62350183 (Fax)

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Anyone know what the cost is for a standard servicing and the time taken?
    -----------------------------------------
    Bought In '97
    Rolex SS Submariner Date 16610 [T-series]

Comment

Not sure...but I believe it's a few hundred.

Comment

it's costly... a word of advise first... usually a few hundred... take weeks..
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          it's costly... a word of advise first... usually a few hundred... take weeks..
          Thanks, wah, better save money first ya, but then again, this is the price of owning a fantastic watch
          Bought In '97
          Rolex SS Submariner Date 16610 [T-series]

Comment

called them and according to them.....the servicing fees starts like $400 (at least)....depending on the servicing required.... usually normal servicing takes 3-4 working days but depending on the volume of service....so can be longer....
            Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
            Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
            Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
            Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

the last time i went by they said about $300+ for std servicing of models that are not too old (most perpetuals) , and about $600+ for the older ones e.g. 6694 handwound, assuming they have parts.

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
                the last time i went by they said about $300+ for std servicing of models that are not too old (most perpetuals) , and about $600+ for the older ones e.g. 6694 handwound, assuming they have parts.
                Hey, is it true tat the standard servicing price starts from $500 now instead of $300.. My colleague just had his 16014 serviced last week and told me Rolex Centre has increased.. But the standard servicing now will include a new sapphire crystal, crown and the 2 strap metal spring.. If like that then $500 is worth it hor, i think..
                [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
                Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by communicam View Post
                  Hey, is it true tat the standard servicing price starts from $500 now instead of $300.. My colleague just had his 16014 serviced last week and told me Rolex Centre has increased.. But the standard servicing now will include a new sapphire crystal, crown and the 2 strap metal spring.. If like that then $500 is worth it hor, i think..
                  Ok $500 since with the sapphire crystal. It may worth the $200 for the crystal itself. But if the crystal no chips no scratch why change it as part of the service.

Comment

But 16014 does not come with a sapphire crystal. I tried to change my 16014 crystal and they say cannot because dun hav such thing.

Comment

for a watch with acrylic crystal....it is replaced at every service by the rsc....
                      the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Acrylic crystal they don't have? Then they should upgrade to Sapphire one since changing crystal is part of servicing.

Comment

Originally posted by exarkun View Post
                          Acrylic crystal they don't have? Then they should upgrade to Sapphire one since changing crystal is part of servicing.
                          Those ppl lazy mah...eating snake dun want to work abit harder

Comment

cannot fit how to put in the sapphire crystal...??........:P

it's not interchangable....
                            the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

I was hoping they wld create another crystal for it specially made 1 ...hahha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X