Will your watch make you happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will your watch make you happy?

Many of us own our favourite watches. We even spend alot of $$$ on them to get PP, Rollies, Omega in precious metals like gold and platinum.

But are we happy after we bought our favourite watches? Or is the happiness short lived as soon or later we lost interest in our watches and want to flip our current ones to buy new ones? Is there such a notion the more expensive the watch the happier we are?

Or I should rephrase will our watches give us long term happiness?

What is your view?

yes looking at my watch make me happy

Comment

Of course, several of my watches have been with me for over 20 years - I still wear them on rotation with my newest watches or take them out just to admire the dial and the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Wingwalker View Post
        Of course, several of my watches have been with me for over 20 years - I still wear them on rotation with my newest watches or take them out just to admire the dial and the case.
        ____
        Well said! Watches are Man's best friends.
        I like the song "Grandfather's Clock"...my grandfather said that of those he could hire not a servant so faithful he found...and it stop, short never to go again when the old man dies.

Comment

yes definitely

Comment

I m happy with my watch. Currently loving the 16613lb n owned it for ard 2 years. Wherever I put it on I will take a while to admire it. Therefore I admit I m crazy in love with my watch n it do makes me very happy that I m the proud owner 😁😁😁

Comment

I can stare at it for a long time..so yes it makes me happy

Comment

although i wanted a batman, i am happy with my current black gmt for all the subtle reasons. excellent timekeeper at +/-0 second per day, has a crown with upright rolex logo, lume stays for more than 7hrs. the only thing i can pick on is the date does not change at 0000hrs sharp.

Comment

Like the way Simon Cowell puts it: " a big fat YES!"

Comment

Yes, if not happy then its time for a new one!

Comment

Originally posted by gremlin View Post
                      Yes, if not happy then its time for a new one!
                      Haha. Well said

Comment

Why hell ya! I can look at my watches all day long and feel happy

Comment

I don't rely on them to make me happy, but yes I often smile when I look at them. 😁

Comment

I wouldn't use the word.. happy. It doesn't really make me happy but it makes me feel good about myself sometimes.
                            Current Project: Gracious Quotes & HR Boutique

Comment

happy or not, most likely will happy lah.. just that the feeling will fade after a while..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X