Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Guide : Travel in Australia (Melbourne)

Feedback Score

I have never visited Melbourne in my life. This is a really new kind of place for me and loves to know from all of you what to see there guys? Anyone like to share anything about this?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by chuggets View Post
    wow, people have had some pretty good contributions here! i'm going to melbourne in October and haven't planned my itinerary in detail. I think my research is now 50% done. haha
    ....Nice place to visit. Free Tramp within certain area. And can hoop on n off the tourist attractions bus..appx $16..will take you to most of the visitor attractions.

Feedback Score

Is a beautiful city very well planned out as easy to get around with trams etc looks beautiful

Feedback Score

Melb is the most European-ish Aussie city. You can tell from the architectures, arts, gardens, bars and restaurants etc, and, of course, people - most of the Italian and Greek Aussie population settled in Melb. So if you enjoy Europe, you'll definitely like Melb.

Sydney is more like New York - loud, in-your-face, fast pace, impersonal, and exciting, particularly in the Rocks/Darling Harbour area. You'll like Sydney more than Melb if you're the sociable, daring, outgoing type.

But both are great cities to visit although most Sporeans and Msians prefer Melb over Sydney to migrate or settle down.