Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rolex centre verification fee

Feedback Score

Default Rolex centre verification fee

Hi, search in the forum but can't find, anyone know how much is the verification fee now in Rolex centre? Is the fee still $107 or increase?

Thank you.

Feedback Score

Still $107 inclusive of GST.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by parchiao View Post
    Still $107 inclusive of GST.
    Thank bro, appreciate the fast reply

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

u might want to know that there were horror stories from some forumers about watches being returned with scratches...
    elusive

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by satch View Post
    u might want to know that there were horror stories from some forumers about watches being returned with scratches...
    Watches are meant to be worn and if utilized properly, will always show eventually. Those people who shared their horror stories should not get so hung over the inevitable. If they want to keep in brand new condition, they should buy from an AD and put into safe deposit box. Some will then come up with other reasons e.g. watch will spoil if not wound constantly. The reasons will be never ending.

Feedback Score

How long do the verification process take?

Any chance of watch movement being affected as a result of them dismantling to verify?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Yan7 View Post
    How long do the verification process take?

Any chance of watch movement being affected as a result of them dismantling to verify?
    Mine took almost 4 hours, and I was second in the queue. Best not to wait around. No comment about movement affected, I would not be able to tell.

Feedback Score

Mine took almost 4 hours, and I was second in the queue. Best not to wait around. No comment about movement affected, I would not be able to tell.
    50% chance you will have scratches, especially on the lugs because they remove and put back the bracelet in double quick time.

there is no more on the spot verification, they will call you when it is ready. sometime later in the evening or the next day.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Watches are meant to be worn and if utilized properly, will always show eventually. Those people who shared their horror stories should not get so hung over the inevitable. If they want to keep in brand new condition, they should buy from an AD and put into safe deposit box. Some will then come up with other reasons e.g. watch will spoil if not wound constantly. The reasons will be never ending.
    At least for me, there's a difference between someone else inflicting scratches on my watch and having wear and tear attributable to own usage, just don't feel good.
    Last edited by satch; 04-02-15 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Correct typo
    elusive

Feedback Score

I would suggest you save the $107.

Just go to any watch reseller, strike up a conversation and ask them to help you verify. All they need to do is pop open the caseback to inspect the movement. Won't even take you 3 minutes and if you are lucky, it'll be FOC.

I've done it many times already