Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 113

Thread: Resale Value - Panerai

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    I saw quite a lot of cheap pam at carousell

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    30
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Anyone got badly burnt by Panerai?

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    181
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    Get Rolex if u r afraid of getting burned. Get Pam if u wanna look awesome.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    12
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FullHouse View Post
    Very common to see it even when taking MRT, at least 3 to 4 persons wearing Pams too.

    Hence, this brand is popular and easy to be seem on the wrists.
    Well, only issue if you take a closer look: most of them are fake!

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    197
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

    Default

    I feel improved a bit , may take some time before it stabilizes . However i feel the worst is over for this brand

  6. #106
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    115
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Too many models and diluting the brand. New models are the worst. Buy old models, don't waste money on new ones

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    17
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchRUs View Post
    Too many models and diluting the brand. New models are the worst. Buy old models, don't waste money on new ones
    I have to agreed, the new model are getting uglier each year, I bought a pam 351 and still loving it today.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    The boom days of Pam, in respect of crazy prices, are truly over. It will never happen again as that boom generation, which made the brand cult-like famous, like those in Paneristi.com, leave the brand for good being disappointed with the direction Panerai's taking.

    Avoid Special Edition (SE) releases, if you're afraid of resale value loss, as Panerai's policy is to produce re-releases from time to time that kills the resale of the earlier release.

    Like any other watch, buy a Pam to wear for pleasure, not to make money. Watches, in general, make the worst investment.

    Above said, Pams are still the sexiest, coolest watch one can wear for men and women, for it's price point and range. When you're wearing a Pam, you're making a statement like a Richard Mille at the very top end. Very few watch brands have that cachet.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTiger View Post
    Well, only issue if you take a closer look: most of them are fake!
    The fakes are scarily accurate though. I'm still finding a way to distinguish between the genuine and fake without opening up the caseback to have a look at the movement. On the wrist, it's virtually impossible to find any discrepancies.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    103
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plan B View Post
    The boom days of Pam, in respect of crazy prices, are truly over. It will never happen again as that boom generation, which made the brand cult-like famous, like those in Paneristi.com, leave the brand for good being disappointed with the direction Panerai's taking.

    Avoid Special Edition (SE) releases, if you're afraid of resale value loss, as Panerai's policy is to produce re-releases from time to time that kills the resale of the earlier release.

    Like any other watch, buy a Pam to wear for pleasure, not to make money. Watches, in general, make the worst investment.

    Above said, Pams are still the sexiest, coolest watch one can wear for men and women, for it's price point and range. When you're wearing a Pam, you're making a statement like a Richard Mille at the very top end. Very few watch brands have that cachet.
    Lol Pam making a statement like RM? Die laugh me 😂😂😂

Similar Threads

  1. Resale value low?
    By Watchingdaily88 in forum Other Brands
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 21-03-14, 03:23 PM
  2. IWC resale value
    By foofam77 in forum Other Brands
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-03-14, 08:59 AM
  3. Resale value
    By Aloha22 in forum Other Brands
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-02-14, 09:37 AM
  4. Resale vs new
    By Freddie. in forum Rolex in General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-02-13, 03:16 PM
  5. What is the resale value for this Tag???
    By gworx83 in forum Other Brands
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-08-09, 12:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •