Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Resale Value - Panerai

Feedback Score

I saw quite a lot of cheap pam at carousell

Feedback Score

Anyone got badly burnt by Panerai?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Get Rolex if u r afraid of getting burned. Get Pam if u wanna look awesome.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by FullHouse View Post
    Very common to see it even when taking MRT, at least 3 to 4 persons wearing Pams too.

Hence, this brand is popular and easy to be seem on the wrists.
    Well, only issue if you take a closer look: most of them are fake!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I feel improved a bit , may take some time before it stabilizes . However i feel the worst is over for this brand

Feedback Score

Too many models and diluting the brand. New models are the worst. Buy old models, don't waste money on new ones

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by WatchRUs View Post
    Too many models and diluting the brand. New models are the worst. Buy old models, don't waste money on new ones
    I have to agreed, the new model are getting uglier each year, I bought a pam 351 and still loving it today.

Feedback Score

The boom days of Pam, in respect of crazy prices, are truly over. It will never happen again as that boom generation, which made the brand cult-like famous, like those in Paneristi.com, leave the brand for good being disappointed with the direction Panerai's taking.

Avoid Special Edition (SE) releases, if you're afraid of resale value loss, as Panerai's policy is to produce re-releases from time to time that kills the resale of the earlier release.

Like any other watch, buy a Pam to wear for pleasure, not to make money. Watches, in general, make the worst investment.

Above said, Pams are still the sexiest, coolest watch one can wear for men and women, for it's price point and range. When you're wearing a Pam, you're making a statement like a Richard Mille at the very top end. Very few watch brands have that cachet.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTiger View Post
    Well, only issue if you take a closer look: most of them are fake!
    The fakes are scarily accurate though. I'm still finding a way to distinguish between the genuine and fake without opening up the caseback to have a look at the movement. On the wrist, it's virtually impossible to find any discrepancies.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Plan B View Post
    The boom days of Pam, in respect of crazy prices, are truly over. It will never happen again as that boom generation, which made the brand cult-like famous, like those in Paneristi.com, leave the brand for good being disappointed with the direction Panerai's taking.

Avoid Special Edition (SE) releases, if you're afraid of resale value loss, as Panerai's policy is to produce re-releases from time to time that kills the resale of the earlier release.

Like any other watch, buy a Pam to wear for pleasure, not to make money. Watches, in general, make the worst investment.

Above said, Pams are still the sexiest, coolest watch one can wear for men and women, for it's price point and range. When you're wearing a Pam, you're making a statement like a Richard Mille at the very top end. Very few watch brands have that cachet.
    Lol Pam making a statement like RM? Die laugh me 😂😂😂