Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: How Old Are U When U Own Yr First Rolex???

Feedback Score

I was 26 when I first bought two tone GMT Master II

Feedback Score

My entire life I have been slow at quite a few number of things -- school, career, marriage, etc. Just purchased my first Rolex today -- Explorer II. I'm coming to mid 40s. Such is life. Hope it is better late than never. The Submariner will be the next.

Feedback Score
    54 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowspeeder View Post
    My entire life I have been slow at quite a few number of things -- school, career, marriage, etc. Just purchased my first Rolex today -- Explorer II. I'm coming to mid 40s. Such is life. Hope it is better late than never. The Submariner will be the next.
    Congratz! Yes, it is better late than never. You are very lucky because there are many out there who may not even have achieved what you did.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Snowspeeder View Post
    same here bro..just got my first rolex 116610LV recently in my 44th year of my life..as u said it’s better late than never..

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dampachi View Post
    i’m as fortunate as you too..always slow as well in many things in life..just purchased my first submariner 116610LV..in my 44th year
    Same here! After some reading, now I'm eyeing on the Sea Dweller 43mm. Hope to acquire it by mid next year.

Feedback Score

Default Getting first piece

Like to get one before, price goes up again for sports model

Feedback Score

Joined the club 2 months ago (29 years old)

Feedback Score

Was 40 when I bought my first rolex. Initially thought the brand was very Uncle. Haha.

Got the batman in the end. LUUUURVE IT!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick838 View Post
    Was 40 when I bought my first rolex. Initially thought the brand was very Uncle. Haha.

Got the batman in the end. LUUUURVE IT!
    I was about 27 years old in 1997. I bought my first Datejust and wore it till 40 years old, before upgrading to a submariner.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by chiqinhan View Post
    i owned my first Rolex, which is an explorer II when i am 33 yr old. thereafter had a datejust, daytona white gold and gmt II. But now only left with datejust, as the rest were all traded for other stuff. lol

feel free to share, esp if any bros there first rolex is something spectacular. as usually ppl started basic and slowly upgraded. if the very first rolex is a full yellow gold sub or president. then its something impressive to start with for a rolex collection

Datejust white dial with my first salary! Was a used one. 25 years old.