Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Enquiry of rolex explorer II price

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    78
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default Enquiry of rolex explorer II price

    Hi Expert,
    Good evening everyone. I like to check.
    Recently, i went to ask the price of rolex explorer II from two shops.
    (One at the shop at raffle city. One at the shop at raffles hotel).
    Both price at $10880 (GST included).
    May i know is this the best price.
    So can i said this rolex is made in 2016.

    My apology, i very new to rolex watch. Hope to know more.
    Thanks and hope to receive your kind comments soon.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    east side of Singapore
    Posts
    4,424
    Feedback Score
    61 (100%)

    Default

    firstly you post this in the wrong section ..


    have seen a new rolex explorer II (42 mm) @ $8800.00 (likely from grey market)


    Pa i miss you a lot ... rest in peace (1932 - 2013)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    25,808
    Feedback Score
    65 (100%)

    Default

    best price in whose perspective?

    the 2 shops you made enquiry are likely from AD. prices are pretty controlled.

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Hi Expert,
    Good evening everyone. I like to check.
    Recently, i went to ask the price of rolex explorer II from two shops.
    (One at the shop at raffle city. One at the shop at raffles hotel).
    Both price at $10880 (GST included).
    May i know is this the best price.
    So can i said this rolex is made in 2016.

    My apology, i very new to rolex watch. Hope to know more.
    Thanks and hope to receive your kind comments soon.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

    i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

    kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do


    if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

    your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

    disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    78
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Hi,
    Thanks for reply my enquiry. Appreciated.
    May I know which forum should I post.
    What are grey market.
    Can pm me. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by level z View Post
    firstly you post this in the wrong section ..


    have seen a new rolex explorer II (42 mm) @ $8800.00 (likely from grey market)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    78
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Hi,
    Thanks for reply my enquiry.
    May I know what are grey market. Can share more information on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by level z View Post
    firstly you post this in the wrong section ..


    have seen a new rolex explorer II (42 mm) @ $8800.00 (likely from grey market)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    19,994
    Feedback Score
    54 (98%)

    Default

    Grey market refers to private sellers/dealers, and companies/shops that sell ROLEX watches but are not ROLEX's authorised dealers. You may refer to the forum's advertisers and some sellers in the sales sections for grey market pricing.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    25,808
    Feedback Score
    65 (100%)

    Default

    it is important to note that for potential buyers making their first purchase on a rolex (any other brands as well), they have several concerns. the first and foremost is the authenticity of the watch considering that they are buying a watch from non authorized dealers.

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for reply my enquiry.
    May I know what are grey market. Can share more information on this.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

    i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

    kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do


    if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

    your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

    disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    78
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Hi,
    Thanks for your kind advise. Appreciated.
    I feel, Price is 2nd concern to me. Main concern is buying the genuine watch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Grey market refers to private sellers/dealers, and companies/shops that sell ROLEX watches but are not ROLEX's authorised dealers. You may refer to the forum's advertisers and some sellers in the sales sections for grey market pricing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    78
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Noted. Thanks for your kind advise. Appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Grey market refers to private sellers/dealers, and companies/shops that sell ROLEX watches but are not ROLEX's authorised dealers. You may refer to the forum's advertisers and some sellers in the sales sections for grey market pricing.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-03-13, 01:47 AM
  2. Enquiry for rolex warrranty
    By tt09 in forum Rolex in General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-04-11, 08:51 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 21-02-11, 11:37 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-07-10, 01:05 PM
  5. Price of pre-owned Rolex Explorer II
    By ecnerwal in forum Rolex in General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-09, 11:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •