Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone noticed?

Feedback Score

Noted. So with Rolex supposedly enforcing it, there seems to be no follow up. I'd like to see some ADs lose their licenses, especially with shady practices. But then again, this is Asia so if I'm honest, I'm not surprised really.

Feedback Score

I saw a joker selling hulk at 16k in Carousell.

This is getting crazy. Pls don't buy from him, the stock will come in again next January. Just be patient.

Feedback Score
    54 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by r3kahsttub View Post
    Noted. So with Rolex supposedly enforcing it, there seems to be no follow up. I'd like to see some ADs lose their licenses, especially with shady practices. But then again, this is Asia so if I'm honest, I'm not surprised really.
    ROLEX enforcing it? Nah, I doubt so. They just set the (new) rule for the local ADs to follow bah. Enforcing it would mean ROLEX actively make checks and bring to task any who flout this rule. Not so sure if they actually did it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalOak View Post
    I saw a joker selling hulk at 16k in Carousell.

This is getting crazy. Pls don't buy from him, the stock will come in again next January. Just be patient.
    Some months back, a watch dealer shared with me that he was 'scolded' by his watch dealer partner from Hong Kong (HK), to have sold a new HULK for $13.8K locally. The HK partner told this watch dealer that he had priced it wrongly, and that he should have sold it at least at $15K and above

Feedback Score

I have written to Rolex Singapore on this "flipping" situation, and they informed me that they are aware of it, and are currently working closely with the AD to address it. They also encouraged me to liaise with my AD on these popular Rolex models, instead of the flippers.

Fingers crossed!

Feedback Score

Default Even you complain rolex Singapore also no use

Sadly to say Rolex Singapore can’t do anything because AD rather sell to vip customer or gray market because of higher profit margin. You walk in AD if they tell you they selling @ retail price is BS, it because that they scare sell you premium price later on you will complain to Rolex. Overall if they choose not sell to you/*Out of stock which actually the stock inside safe*and you also can’t do anything about it

Feedback Score

Default They is always backdoor

AD usually will sell to gray market @ higher price which mean consumer will suffer at higher price. Sometime AD will sell their vip at retail price which is seldom. As for selling walk in Customer is totally waste of time because lower profit margin/if selling @ premium price they worry getting of complain, so they will choose gray market which whole sales to HK or other countries

Feedback Score

Default Usually Rolex supply stock

Rolex usually supply 1-4 popular model to which outlet of AD. I believe this flipers won’t stop because rolex is controlling the stock Demand/supply. Right now all sport model is holding back because upcoming Rolex going increase their price 3-5% across all model on 2018 and I believe all AD already have the information 😁

Feedback Score

Default Don't buy from flippers

Don't buy from flippers now. The stock will come in again to the AD soon.

I trust Rolex to resolve this.

Feedback Score

Default In facts some of the AD selling premium price

I don’t think rolex can do anything because gray market for Rolex too huge & without gray market Rolex don’t hold value anymore 😂😂