Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying my first rolex - subs, sd

Feedback Score

Was all along fascinated by the Sea Dweller 126600. Now I am smitten by the simplicity of the Sub ND. But am concerned about its smaller size than my Explorer 2 (I like big watches and the Explorer 2 felt just ok).

Feedback Score
    54 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowspeeder View Post
    Was all along fascinated by the Sea Dweller 126600. Now I am smitten by the simplicity of the Sub ND. But am concerned about its smaller size than my Explorer 2 (I like big watches and the Explorer 2 felt just ok).
    Since you like big watches, and feel that the Explorer II's size is about right, the 122660 is a better choice for you. Do think twice if you are starting to change your mind.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Since you like big watches, and feel that the Explorer II's size is about right, the 122660 is a better choice for you. Do think twice if you are starting to change your mind.
    Agree. I'm thinking over and over considering the options and implications. Liked the Deepsea 44mm too but guess it is too thick, may not be suited for everyday kind of wear. If only the 126600 had no cyclops or an ND ver would be perfect.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by boni View Post
    Thanks ppl. Got the last ceramic sub, nd version, first hand from retail shop. Grown to like it alot. Reporting strength to the rolex family
    Attachment 14623
    Hi bro, mind sharing where you bought? TIA..

Feedback Score

Went to Hourglass and was told that the most of the sports model are sold out

Feedback Score

Had a good experience getting my first piece of 126600 from an AD. Was really thankful to be able to get one and I was amazed by how huge the long waiting list is.. Those who are still waiting, I guess patience is key! I've been waiting ever since last year..

Is it common for local AD to strip down the stickers of a new watch? Was told that flippers out there really spoil the market. And forcing Rolex to implemented such policies to reinforce the grey market.

Feedback Score

I think 16570 just nice. Especially polar. Any idea if pawn shop is a good place to get for it being cheaper?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by sy1994 View Post
    Had a good experience getting my first piece of 126600 from an AD. Was really thankful to be able to get one and I was amazed by how huge the long waiting list is.. Those who are still waiting, I guess patience is key! I've been waiting ever since last year..

Is it common for local AD to strip down the stickers of a new watch? Was told that flippers out there really spoil the market. And forcing Rolex to implemented such policies to reinforce the grey market.
    congrats bro! is this the first watch you bought from this AD?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by kman82 View Post
    congrats bro! is this the first watch you bought from this AD?
    Thanks! Yes my first dealing with this AD. 👍

Feedback Score

Congrats! Waiting for Sub, was told no stock by hourglass