Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tired of The Waiting Game

Feedback Score

Default Tired of The Waiting Game

Have been waiting patiently for Batman and Hulk for more than 1 year but still no news yet. Getting more and more impatient now.

Any shifu can share on how to get one at retail price? Not looking to buy premium at gray

Went to Bangkok 2 weeks ago and interesting enough they sell Rolex in package I.e you can get Batman on the spot if you buy a Datejust together. Wonder is such practise available in Singapore?

Feedback Score
    65 (100%)

if you are getting impatient, then there is not much choice but to get from gray dealers at premium price.

else you can continue to wait. maybe it will arrive maybe not.

as for buying as a package, you can try. no harm right?

Quote Originally Posted by IanTan View Post
    Have been waiting patiently for Batman and Hulk for more than 1 year but still no news yet. Getting more and more impatient now.

Any shifu can share on how to get one at retail price? Not looking to buy premium at gray

Went to Bangkok 2 weeks ago and interesting enough they sell Rolex in package I.e you can get Batman on the spot if you buy a Datejust together. Wonder is such practise available in Singapore?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by triton View Post
    if you are getting impatient, then there is not much choice but to get from gray dealers at premium price.

else you can continue to wait. maybe it will arrive maybe not.

as for buying as a package, you can try. no harm right?
    Just wondering anyone here had done it successfully with their trusted AD before?

Some other tricks I heard to jump the so called waiting list is to place a 30-50% deposit of the retail price of the watch so that you are 'more guaranteed' to be allocated your desired watch. Called a few ADs and told such practise is not allowed

Feedback Score
    65 (100%)

successfully done what with trusted AD?

put yourself in the AD position, will you tell someone over the phone that you can put a deposit to queue jump?

Just wondering anyone here had done it successfully with their trusted AD before?

Some other tricks I heard to jump the so called waiting list is to place a 30-50% deposit of the retail price of the watch so that you are 'more guaranteed' to be allocated your desired watch. Called a few ADs and told such practise is not allowed
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
    2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by triton View Post
    successfully done what with trusted AD?

put yourself in the AD position, will you tell someone over the phone that you can put a deposit to queue jump?
    I've personally walked into every single Rolex AD/ Boutique with my credit cards/ cash on hands to place my deposit or even full retail price readily but declined. Lol

Feedback Score

Before I came into the Rolex world I used to perceive that all the models are readily available. Of course reality differs much. Aside from having to pay a high premium to get that desired model, it seems that one has to depend on his affinity with the watch; or perhaps rather it is the timepiece that chooses its owner. Just thinking.

Feedback Score

I've personally walked into every single Rolex AD/ Boutique with my credit cards/ cash on hands to place my deposit or even full retail price readily but declined. Lol
    lol wait long long. U r not the only 1 with cash. With these hot models that everyone is looking for, either u wait or too bad since they don't even need to do their sales talk to get u to buy. Alternatively u can pay premium

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Snowspeeder View Post
    Before I came into the Rolex world I used to perceive that all the models are readily available. Of course reality differs much. Aside from having to pay a high premium to get that desired model, it seems that one has to depend on his affinity with the watch; or perhaps rather it is the timepiece that chooses its owner. Just thinking.
    lol something like fate? 😂👍

Feedback Score

Yes I've been told before by an AD here if you buy say 2 pieces or more they can get the BLNR for you. For SS Daytona at least 250K. You decide.

Feedback Score
    65 (100%)

which SS model number?

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Yes I've been told before by an AD here if you buy say 2 pieces or more they can get the BLNR for you. For SS Daytona at least 250K. You decide.

kindly email with
    2. your nick