Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Humble Collection of IWC

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sportee View Post
    one of the greatest collection of IWC that i have seen so far....
    Thanks Sport. Would be nice to have the Mark 16 UTC, but someone was selling it at S$4000, just too much
    I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
    Alfa 33
    Alfa 147
    Alfa GT
    Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
    Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dennistwc View Post
    very impressive collection I just bitten by iwc bugs still struggling between port 7days n BP...but only ll materialize e accquisition end of this yr
    Thanks Dennis. Actually, it depends whether you want it for work or play. I find the Port very suitable for office & BP is more chill. However, I wear both for work & seldom for play. Good luck & hopefully, you ll get both!

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
    Alfa 33
    Alfa 147
    Alfa GT
    Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
    Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SamGMT View Post
    Very Solid IWC Collections!
    Thanks Sam, see ya!

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
    Alfa 33
    Alfa 147
    Alfa GT
    Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
    Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Hi bro turboducky, juz a quick question, how does e Portuguese 7 days feels against e Big Pilot ? i like e Big Pilot cos of its size and weight, and e Portuguese becos of e clean and classy look, if only e Portuguese is alittle bigger

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by michi0301 View Post
    Hi bro turboducky, juz a quick question, how does e Portuguese 7 days feels against e Big Pilot ? i like e Big Pilot cos of its size and weight, and e Portuguese becos of e clean and classy look, if only e Portuguese is alittle bigger
    Well, you are very right; I would prefer the Portuguese over the Big Pilot cos it sits better with my cuff & tie. And, it looks neat with a shirt & bermudas too. As for the BP, I think it looks good with shirt & jeans & perhaps an aftermarket rivet-strap with white stitching! The OEM one looks a little tame for such a 'rugged' watch. My wife preferes the Portuguese too as she couldnt understand why anyone would wanna wear such a big & heavy watch! Think both watches look really good & fit into any occasion/party. Just that, you need to be very careful not to wear one when you go to some crowded club; my friend's AP knocked against someone's Casio at Butter Factory & till now, he still havent recovered from the shock!!

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
    Alfa 33
    Alfa 147
    Alfa GT
    Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
    Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

hmm time to get some aftermarket straps for e BP then, I too felt that e orginal strap is not really that tough, looks like it will break after a few wears. I do like e clean look of e Portuguese 7 days especially e silver dial with blue hands but e size (after having a BP and a Pam) ... Oh well I might consider that for my next IWC. My watches are for weekends and special occasion, dont wear them to work. And I can understand how your friend feels, I will get e shock of my life too.

Quote Originally Posted by turboducky View Post
    Well, you are very right; I would prefer the Portuguese over the Big Pilot cos it sits better with my cuff & tie. And, it looks neat with a shirt & bermudas too. As for the BP, I think it looks good with shirt & jeans & perhaps an aftermarket rivet-strap with white stitching! The OEM one looks a little tame for such a 'rugged' watch. My wife preferes the Portuguese too as she couldnt understand why anyone would wanna wear such a big & heavy watch! Think both watches look really good & fit into any occasion/party. Just that, you need to be very careful not to wear one when you go to some crowded club; my friend's AP knocked against someone's Casio at Butter Factory & till now, he still havent recovered from the shock!!

Feedback Score

Hi Turboducky,

Nice collection! I am new to this forum. I just got my big pilot 500401 and is thinking of buying a pre owned IW320104 from a seller in Europe. Just wondering if I could take a peep at the real one from you in person. In return I will buy you coffee...

Feedback Score

Thumbs down Replica Smet

Replica Smet Clothing Online Store:Smet Clothing,wholesale Smet clothing,cheap smet clothing.wholesale and Discount all Smet Clothes Top quality,factory price,order now!

Feedback Score

Default Tribute to IWC

Very enviable collection there!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

hi bro turboducky, wats your tots on e ingenieur and e da vinci ??? seems like they are missing from your collection