Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1367

Thread: Official Explorer Thread!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,587
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    ever saw a lady wearing a root beer gmt 2..............sporty and elegant....
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,587
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    ok old news but i guess a couple of pics can explain things clearly...



    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    305
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Today I became the owner of the Explorer I, chose that because its less common somewhat. I got the dealer to take off the bracelet and put it on a black nato...

    Cheers

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    990
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisingapore View Post
    Today I became the owner of the Explorer I, chose that because its less common somewhat. I got the dealer to take off the bracelet and put it on a black nato...

    Cheers
    Congratulations Calvin.I knew your collection would start growing.Well done.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    35,477
    Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisingapore View Post
    Today I became the owner of the Explorer I, chose that because its less common somewhat. I got the dealer to take off the bracelet and put it on a black nato...

    Cheers
    Enjoy ur watch!


    Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    305
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by problmchylde View Post
    Congratulations Calvin.I knew your collection would start growing.Well done.
    Thanks...

    I was actually eyeing an anomino and a Pre-Tiger Tudor oyster date chrono time before this. Then I spotted a number of cool japanese tourists wearing the explorer I while on a short holiday...

    The rest they say... is history...
    Last edited by Wisingapore; 27-09-07 at 05:49 PM.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    25,853
    Feedback Score
    65 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisingapore View Post
    Thanks...

    I was actually eyeing an anomino and a Pre-Tiger Tudor oyster date chrono time before this. Then I spotted a number of cool japanese tourists wearing the explorer I while on a short holiday...

    The rest they say... is history...
    pardon me for asking, which series of the anonimo u eyeing?

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    305
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Militare 2004 Handwind... but its quite hard to find these days

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    25,853
    Feedback Score
    65 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisingapore View Post
    Militare 2004 Handwind... but its quite hard to find these days
    ok. i was lookin @ the zulu time ox-pro

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    305
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    thats a nice piece...

    I like the militare handwind... but i havent seen it ard since a long time... and i worry abt the strap and replacements...

Similar Threads

  1. Official Day-Date Thread!
    By Darkangel in forum Serie elegante
    Replies: 445
    Last Post: 05-12-14, 10:35 PM
  2. Rolex Sky-Master Thread... un-official thread :)
    By Dfive in forum Sport Series
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-12, 02:49 PM
  3. Euro2008 Official Thread!!
    By jazz_samz in forum Kopi-Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-07-08, 11:28 AM
  4. ~~Official GSS Thread~~
    By Darkangel in forum Kopi-Talk
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 05-06-08, 10:55 PM
  5. ~~Official Bowling Thread~~
    By Darkangel in forum Kopi-Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-02-08, 12:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •