Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Yacht-Master Thread!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Default Official Yacht-Master Thread!

It's the official Yatch-master thread!

The yatch-master is available in Stainless steel with a platinum bezel and dial,Stainless steel and yellow gold, and solid yellow gold.

It features a oysterlock bracelet in steel. Graduated, rotatable bezel and special oyster case with shoulders that protects the winding-crown. Waterproof up to 100m/330ft.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

the interesting thing about the TT YM is.......it comes with a SS triplock crown.......as to why? only rolex knows......

if u look at other rolex TT watches......they come with gold crowns.....hmmm
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    the interesting thing about the TT YM is.......it comes with a SS triplock crown.......as to why? only rolex knows......

if u look at other rolex TT watches......they come with gold crowns.....hmmm
    Hmm..I didn't realise that until you told me. Just checked my Rolex 'bible'...hahha

Kinda weird...maybe they wanted to try something that matches the shoulders..hahha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

another feature unique to the ym......the SEL is longer than usual and protrudes beyond the watch case...........as to why.....? nobody knows....
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

one more ...

16622 - all solid links....
    16623 - hollow middle links....
    16628 - all solid links....

as to why......really dunno.....

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Eh..dun hav YM owners here meh?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

hi guys, just bought my very first rolex! a YM half-gold - i've never felt this much excitement over a watch purchase, not even PP! Got it at a very respectable 24% off RRP.

I must say that shopping for a rolex is an entire adventure by itself. Went to C, who refused to budge over 20%, and even after buying a PP, CS and many others from them just this year alone. THG gave even less discount. Not to mention that THG actually had a slightly higher listed RRP that other stores!

Was comparing between a daytona h/g and the ym h/g (the daytona can get up to 26.5% btw at one of the stores). settled for the ym as it looks much more vibrant and since i've already got tons of chronos

Anyways, really happy to be part of SROC and thanks for all the informative lobang here - helped make my purchase decision easy!

Feedback Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo View Post
    I must say that shopping for a rolex is an entire adventure by itself.
    Anyways, really happy to be part of SROC and thanks for all the informative lobang here - helped make my purchase decision easy!

yes. i agree. shopping for one is an adventure. different experience each time.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo View Post
    hi guys, just bought my very first rolex! a YM half-gold - i've never felt this much excitement over a watch purchase, not even PP! Got it at a very respectable 24% off RRP.

I must say that shopping for a rolex is an entire adventure by itself. Went to C, who refused to budge over 20%, and even after buying a PP, CS and many others from them just this year alone. THG gave even less discount. Not to mention that THG actually had a slightly higher listed RRP that other stores!

Was comparing between a daytona h/g and the ym h/g (the daytona can get up to 26.5% btw at one of the stores). settled for the ym as it looks much more vibrant and since i've already got tons of chronos

Very nice purchase...so how much did u pay for this?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

a little under 10.2. Is that a good price?
    Last edited by gfoo; 30-09-07 at 10:51 PM.