Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 317

Thread: Official Yacht-Master Thread!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    35,477
    Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

    Default Official Yacht-Master Thread!

    It's the official Yatch-master thread!

    The yatch-master is available in Stainless steel with a platinum bezel and dial,Stainless steel and yellow gold, and solid yellow gold.

    It features a oysterlock bracelet in steel. Graduated, rotatable bezel and special oyster case with shoulders that protects the winding-crown. Waterproof up to 100m/330ft.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,587
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    the interesting thing about the TT YM is.......it comes with a SS triplock crown.......as to why? only rolex knows......

    if u look at other rolex TT watches......they come with gold crowns.....hmmm
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    35,477
    Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    the interesting thing about the TT YM is.......it comes with a SS triplock crown.......as to why? only rolex knows......

    if u look at other rolex TT watches......they come with gold crowns.....hmmm
    Hmm..I didn't realise that until you told me. Just checked my Rolex 'bible'...hahha

    Kinda weird...maybe they wanted to try something that matches the shoulders..hahha


    Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,587
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    another feature unique to the ym......the SEL is longer than usual and protrudes beyond the watch case...........as to why.....? nobody knows....
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,587
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    one more ...

    16622 - all solid links....
    16623 - hollow middle links....
    16628 - all solid links....

    as to why......really dunno.....
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    35,477
    Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

    Default

    Eh..dun hav YM owners here meh?


    Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    67
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    hi guys, just bought my very first rolex! a YM half-gold - i've never felt this much excitement over a watch purchase, not even PP! Got it at a very respectable 24% off RRP.

    I must say that shopping for a rolex is an entire adventure by itself. Went to C, who refused to budge over 20%, and even after buying a PP, CS and many others from them just this year alone. THG gave even less discount. Not to mention that THG actually had a slightly higher listed RRP that other stores!

    Was comparing between a daytona h/g and the ym h/g (the daytona can get up to 26.5% btw at one of the stores). settled for the ym as it looks much more vibrant and since i've already got tons of chronos

    Anyways, really happy to be part of SROC and thanks for all the informative lobang here - helped make my purchase decision easy!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    25,766
    Feedback Score
    65 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gfoo View Post
    I must say that shopping for a rolex is an entire adventure by itself.
    Anyways, really happy to be part of SROC and thanks for all the informative lobang here - helped make my purchase decision easy!

    yes. i agree. shopping for one is an adventure. different experience each time.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    35,477
    Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gfoo View Post
    hi guys, just bought my very first rolex! a YM half-gold - i've never felt this much excitement over a watch purchase, not even PP! Got it at a very respectable 24% off RRP.

    I must say that shopping for a rolex is an entire adventure by itself. Went to C, who refused to budge over 20%, and even after buying a PP, CS and many others from them just this year alone. THG gave even less discount. Not to mention that THG actually had a slightly higher listed RRP that other stores!

    Was comparing between a daytona h/g and the ym h/g (the daytona can get up to 26.5% btw at one of the stores). settled for the ym as it looks much more vibrant and since i've already got tons of chronos

    Anyways, really happy to be part of SROC and thanks for all the informative lobang here - helped make my purchase decision easy!
    Very nice purchase...so how much did u pay for this?


    Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    67
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    a little under 10.2. Is that a good price?
    Last edited by gfoo; 30-09-07 at 10:51 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Official GMT-Master thread!
    By Darkangel in forum Sport Series
    Replies: 1184
    Last Post: 22-08-16, 02:20 PM
  2. Rolex Sky-Master Thread... un-official thread :)
    By Dfive in forum Sport Series
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-12, 02:49 PM
  3. Official Sg-roc Golfers Thread
    By jazz_samz in forum Kopi-Talk
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 17-03-09, 11:47 AM
  4. ~~Official GSS Thread~~
    By Darkangel in forum Kopi-Talk
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 05-06-08, 10:55 PM
  5. ~~Official Bowling Thread~~
    By Darkangel in forum Kopi-Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-02-08, 12:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •