Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A BALL for Sg?

Feedback Score

Default A BALL for Sg?

Now that ball watch has officially landed here, would anyone be interested in a ball watch that is dedicated to Sg. Ball watch has issue limited edition watch to Taiwan, Japan and middle east. THG got Sinn to occasionally do one U series for them and Azimuth did one anti-clocwise watch to celebrate national day. Surely, the number of BALL fans here in Sg is much larger than the ball watch Facebook "like".
    So why should ball watch not do one for us esteem BALLers in Sg. Maybe a simple fireman series design with a see-through case back that has Sg flag printed on the rear glass to commemorate Sg success. And since it is a fireman series, it would be more affordable. And maybe, special price would be given to multiple ball watch owners like a handful of us here. What do you think?

Feedback Score
    65 (100%)

let's wait for ballwatch@sin to respond.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Yes, count me in .
    I'll prefer a solid case back with engraving that represent certain parts of S'pore. E.g. Tanjong Pagar railway station buliding, Merlion, Statue of Sir Stamford Raffles, ..... what else....

Feedback Score

Well we can alway feedback from here right? It not going to limited to this forum. �� Raffles statue is a solid ideal, the best would be Sg coastal map but we all know it alway changing. My input is Changni control tower, "shiny" durian or even sg flyer as long as they are not going to demolish anytime soon.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The "shiny" durian will be painful for the wrist with the pointy edges . As for the flyer imo is not uniquely s'pore, people might tot it is the london eye

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

how abt the merlion? but a special sg version is a very gd idea...

Current:
    BALL Fireman Ionsphere
    Rolex Daytona 116520 M series
    Rolex Sub C 116610LN AN series

Gone:
    BALL Trainmaster Pulsemeter Pro
    IWC GST Chronograph 3707
    Rolex Explorer II D series
    Rolex Sub 16610 M series

Next Target:
    Rolex Day-date 18239!! The president..
    AP????

In the meantime:
    Save $$ ar!!! & hope strike TOTO or Big Sweep!!

Feedback Score

Well they can alway "lump" both the "spike" and "eye" the together OR even the whole view of the marina bay. Worst case scenario, a MRT running on the third rail( hahaha ) since it synonymous with BALL railway watch theme.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Let's hope BALL SG buy your idea .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

With all the MRT issues... i doubt i would like to be reminded each time i look at the caseback!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceheller View Post
    Well they can alway "lump" both the "spike" and "eye" the together OR even the whole view of the marina bay. Worst case scenario, a MRT running on the third rail( hahaha ) since it synonymous with BALL railway watch theme.
    sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Feedback Score

If the respond is ok. Guess they might head to the planning board soon. Anyway, they can alway set a target of approx 150 to 350 limited series which is way less than the number of ball owners reporting here or in other forum. I guess alot of us have become sophisticated collectors. So it is not just brand reputation or how much the watch can resell in used market that we target. But rather, we also go for something that is more personnel and has unique "touch".