Register warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Register warranty

Hi All. May I know need to register the warranty at RSC ? Or just show the warranty card will do ? THANK YOU.

rolex center will base the date printed on the warranty card, key into their system and hence register the 2yr warranty period

Originally posted by roythc View Post
    Hi All. May I know need to register the warranty at RSC ? Or just show the warranty card will do ? THANK YOU.

Comment

Actually do we need to register the warranty for Rolex? I thought RSC always rely on the date written on the warranty card as reference? Unlike AP, which requires us to register the watch online then to have the watch registered. So far, I never registered my Rolexes, please enlighten. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, what is AP stand for? What is the web for register ? Thank you

Comment

There is no requirement to register rolex warranty.
          My gf have recently sent in both her rolexes to RSC SG for repair recently, both of which are from overseas AD from different countries in europe.
          The moment the staff here keys in the serial number on the warranty card, the centralised computer system will tell them exactly where and when the watches were bought, and at the same time verify if the warranty date sated on the card is still valid.
          International warranty. Tried and tested!

Btw, roythc, AP = Audemars Piguet
          http://www.audemarspiguet.com/en/
          Rolex TT Daytona, White Dial (116523, V Series)
          Rolex SS GMT IIc (116710, alphanumeric Series)
          Rolex DeepSea_SeaDweller (116660, G Series)
          Rolex Submariner Green Hulk (116610LV, alphanumeric Series)
          Rolex Yachtmaster Blue (116622, alphanumeric Series)
          Panerai Pam320 O
          Brietling Aerospace Titanium Black Dial.
          Brietling Chronospace SS Blue Dial.

Comment

so "undated" warranty is not "undated" actually since the central system keeps all this info.

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
            http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kohym View Post
              so "undated" warranty is not "undated" actually since the central system keeps all this info.
              Hmmmm.... Very good question. I have never come across undated Rolex warranty until I join this forum.
              Perhaps, those who own undated warranty, and have gone to RSC can help to enlighten further?
              I also like to know how that works.
              Rolex TT Daytona, White Dial (116523, V Series)
              Rolex SS GMT IIc (116710, alphanumeric Series)
              Rolex DeepSea_SeaDweller (116660, G Series)
              Rolex Submariner Green Hulk (116610LV, alphanumeric Series)
              Rolex Yachtmaster Blue (116622, alphanumeric Series)
              Panerai Pam320 O
              Brietling Aerospace Titanium Black Dial.
              Brietling Chronospace SS Blue Dial.

Comment

yes. this is because all AD is to submit the receipt together with warranty card filled with relevant details since about 2 years ago.

for confidentiality reasons, all the public knows is that there is a central system to keep track of all rolex watches leaving each AD and all rolex watches that this sent in for service.

for panerai, there is the movement number tag with the watch serial number. for rolex, there is a secondary number tag to the case number, just that this number is not printed on the warranty card or sticker that is on the green tag.

i have mentioned this before in other threads. the reason why now all RSC are keeping track of these 2 sets of numbers is to see which watch uses cannibalized parts.

Originally posted by kohym View Post
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

thank you u guys info n response

Comment

hi all im looking at buying from this private dealer whom i am sure isnt an AD. he claims to have international warranties on all his watches, does that work? how wld RSC then know when does the warranty start?

sorry abt this dumb qn, but wld like to find out more before plunging into my first rollie ;P

Comment

Would like to bring this up again since I seen a few undated Rolex warranty. Does that mean it really doesn't matter what date is on the warranty cos end of the day, Rolex will know what date the watch is bought and when the warranty officially starts?

If this is the case, one might need to be more wary when buying a undated bnib watch from someone else in this forum.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X