This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to verify watches other than RSC

Hi may i kn hw long does it take for rolex ctr to verify the watch n do we hv to make any appointment..

Originally posted by black View Post
    Hi may i kn hw long does it take for rolex ctr to verify the watch n do we hv to make any appointment..
    No need appointment. They'll do it on the spot. Depends on the queue. Normally takes about 30min
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

where to verify watches other than RSC

Morning all... where can I verify rolex watches other than RSC in Singapore?

Thanks

Comment

how interesting of you to post this topic in Rolex Concierge Service section where there is already a sticky thread started back in 2007 which has close to 37 pages and you miss it.

here is the link, go read it.

there is also another thread that is being discussed here which is also in the first page, you must have miss it

Originally posted by jimjim View Post
        Morning all... where can I verify rolex watches other than RSC in Singapore?

Thanks
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X