Panerai 50 Luminor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panerai 50 Luminor

Any idea what is the price of a new panerai 50? Hobbylink sell around $6.9k. Is it worth to consider? Any kind souls able to advise?

The one with the bracelet? A brand new from AD should cost ard S$9.5 maybe? just a rough guesstimate though... shouldn't be too far off i think.
    Rolex Explorer II White Dial 16570 Y

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Gold (boy size)

Comment

Originally posted by flagship View Post
      Any idea what is the price of a new panerai 50? Hobbylink sell around $6.9k. Is it worth to consider? Any kind souls able to advise?
      hi,

if you look closely at the pic of this watch that hobby link is offering, u would notice that it appears to be a D series Pam as indicated on its case back. This should put the watch at about 7 years old since D series are desginated to the year of 2001. Also, according to the database complied in another forum, there are about 7000 Pam 50 produced in D series. So u might want to take this into consideration.

cheers
      HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
      REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Originally posted by victorchoo View Post
        The one with the bracelet? A brand new from AD should cost ard S$9.5 maybe? just a rough guesstimate though... shouldn't be too far off i think.
        $9.5? if real one hor, i buy 100 liao.

or you trying to say $9500?
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          $9.5? if real one hor, i buy 100 liao.

or you trying to say $9500?
          ya lah... i meant S$9.5k lah...

or is it S$9500k? <--- sounds familiar from somewhere in sales forum huh?

Comment

Thanks all the bros for the kind reply. I just came from time will tell.. a BNIB pam 40 was quoted $7k( muz paid in cash). So question is y the pam for and pam50 there is so much different in price leh? Phsically there is no different in term of size, colour and shape. Any comments?

Comment

Correction should be pam48 and not pam40

Comment

ermm... i try har...

pam 48 comes with leather strap whereas pam 50 comes in SS bracelet?

in fact, i think pam 50 is the bracelet version of 48,

pam 51 is the bracelet version of 49 and

pam 120 is the bracelet version of 119.

black, white and blue dial...

oh yah... all these are 40mm only compared to 104 which is 44mm...

^_^
                Last edited by victorchoo; 21-02-08, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Ok ic.. thinking of buying a pre-owned pam. And alsoI happened to bought one IWC IW3717-01 from hobbylink early this month. Anyway thanks for clarification.

Comment

Thanks all the bros for the kind reply. I just came from time will tell.. a BNIB pam 40 was quoted $7k( muz paid in cash). So question is y the pam for and pam50 there is so much different in price leh? Phsically there is no different in term of size, colour and shape. Any comments?
                    hey, you are a guy right? you might want to consider getting a 44mm instead? reasons are i) it is usually the gals who are wearing the 40mm, in fact, there's a few branching out to 44mm! and ii) generally the 44mm are easier to sell. my wife wears a pam 49 (40mm) and 2 of her friends wear a 44mm each (one pam 115 and one pam 22) .
                    for pams, the bracelet models costs more than the leather ones because the bracelets alone can be sold for S$1800~S$2200.
                    happy hunting!

ender
                    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                    three times is enemy action and
                    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                    ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                      hey, you are a guy right? you might want to consider getting a 44mm instead? reasons are i) it is usually the gals who are wearing the 40mm, in fact, there's a few branching out to 44mm! and ii) generally the 44mm are easier to sell. my wife wears a pam 49 (40mm) and 2 of her friends wear a 44mm each (one pam 115 and one pam 22) .
                      for pams, the bracelet models costs more than the leather ones because the bracelets alone can be sold for S$1800~S$2200.
                      happy hunting!

ender

I personally will go for the 44mm ones if i finally decided to get a panerai (104 maybe? )

But then again, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I believe flagship have seen the bigger watches? or maybe flagship have a relatively small wrists, like me?

Flagship, u might wanna pop by TWT to physically look at the watches. They have alot of pam on display there. Happy shopping!

================================================== ==========

ermm... and also.....

Ok ic.. thinking of buying a pre-owned pam. And also I happened to bought one IWC IW3717-01 from hobbylink early this month. Anyway thanks for clarification.
                      you don't seem at all excited abt ur latest acquisition of your IWC leh....

Comment

anyway, 115 and 22 is a destro (lefty) series? they wear on right hand?

Comment

Hi victorchoo,

I love my IWC pilot very much. Oh yes, i have already purchased the PAM50 for my GF. I will give her a surprise, hope she'll love it. If i were to buy a pam myself, i will definitely go for a 44mm. Anyway thanks for the advice. Appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by victorchoo View Post
                            anyway, 115 and 22 is a destro (lefty) series? they wear on right hand?

yup, meant for the right hand but they wear on their left ... more stylo-milo i think
                            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                            three times is enemy action and
                            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                            ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                              happy hunting!

ender
                              oh, polishing of PAM on bracelet also sets you back by $500 (if warranty expires)...i just went to ask yesterday...

cheers
                              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                              Audemars Piguet ROO
                              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                              Panerai 270
                              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                              Rolex 116610LV