Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulysse Nardin

Not sure if there's a thread on UN..

I was at KL recently and saw Maxi Divers having a lot of different colour versions...from orange, red to purple with matching rubber strap...if you're looking at colourful watches, this is an option.

Prices of UN is cheaper here than KL, btw.

Anyone here owns a UN? doesn't seem to be very popular compare to other swiss brands...any comments on this brand/watch?

Cheers

James
    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
    Audemars Piguet ROO
    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
    Panerai 270
    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
    Rolex 116610LV
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
    this brand i only know one model, the genghis khan limited edition collector timepiece....cost more than one million.
    they're the pioneer who patented the push up/down GMT +/- function...window at 9pm tells you the 2nd time zone...i like their GMT watches...very easy to use...something different from the usual way of rotating the bezel to tell 2nd time zone...

i may be wrong...i dun recall seeing other GMT watches having this push up/down buttons to tell another time zone...correct guys?

cheers

james

Current collection
    Audemars Piguet ROO
    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
    Panerai 270
    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
    Rolex 116610LV

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
      they're the pioneer who patented the push up/down GMT +/- function...window at 9pm tells you the 2nd time zone...i like their GMT watches...very easy to use...something different from the usual way of rotating the bezel to tell 2nd time zone...

i may be wrong...i dun recall seeing other GMT watches having this push up/down buttons to tell another time zone...correct guys?

cheers

james
      yeah. dont recall other brands with this technology on automatic
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

a scan of my dream UN watch ever since i sold my Michelangelo...next in my list of desired watches..a replacement of my UN loss...until then, i'll not rest!

42mm square watch with blue & black dial...

cheers

james
        Attached Files
        Last edited by wolfeyes1974; 19-03-08, 12:48 PM.

Current collection
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV

Comment

Coming soon to a dealer near you

Ulysse Nardin’s revolutionary use of materials continues, with the use of silicium in all its new models. The dial, micro-precision components, exclusive spring, oscillator, anchor and escapement, developed in collaboration with ASRH (Swiss Association for Horological Research), are technical features used in the movement and design of this latest model. Available in a limited series of 300 in both pink and white gold, this model is equipped with a cathedral gong alarm that can be set over 24 hours.

Movement
          Automatic, calibre UN-67, 28,800 vib/h, power reserve of approximately 42 hours. Anchor and pin, and roller and impulse finger, in single silicium pieces thanks to plasma etching, silicium (1.1.1) cut hairspring (patent pending).

Functions
          Hours, minutes, seconds, large date, dual time system with instant time zone adjuster, countdown, cathedral gong alarm.

Case
          18K pink or white gold, 42 mm (limited series of 300 in both pink and white gold)
          Anti-reflective sapphire crystal and anti-reflective, screw-down sapphire back
          Water-resistant to 30 m

Dial
          Silicium
          Second time zone, countdown and alarm counters at 6 o’clock, 10.30 and 1.30 respectively
          Double date window at 4 o’clock

Bracelet/Strap
          Alligator with 18K pink or white gold folding clasp
          Attached Files
          1675/16610/116234/78240
          Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
          Hublot BB ASF
          PAM 104J
          Sinn 903 H2
          Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
          U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
          If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
            Ulysse Nardin’s revolutionary use of materials continues, with the use of silicium in all its new models. The dial, micro-precision components, exclusive spring, oscillator, anchor and escapement, developed in collaboration with ASRH (Swiss Association for Horological Research), are technical features used in the movement and design of this latest model. Available in a limited series of 300 in both pink and white gold, this model is equipped with a cathedral gong alarm that can be set over 24 hours.

Movement
            Automatic, calibre UN-67, 28,800 vib/h, power reserve of approximately 42 hours. Anchor and pin, and roller and impulse finger, in single silicium pieces thanks to plasma etching, silicium (1.1.1) cut hairspring (patent pending).

Functions
            Hours, minutes, seconds, large date, dual time system with instant time zone adjuster, countdown, cathedral gong alarm.

Case
            18K pink or white gold, 42 mm (limited series of 300 in both pink and white gold)
            Anti-reflective sapphire crystal and anti-reflective, screw-down sapphire back
            Water-resistant to 30 m

Dial
            Silicium
            Second time zone, countdown and alarm counters at 6 o’clock, 10.30 and 1.30 respectively
            Double date window at 4 o’clock

Bracelet/Strap
            Alligator with 18K pink or white gold folding clasp
            apparently, they'll also be launching blue seal chrono in Basel 2008...interesting to see how it's different from MM Divers...

cheers

james

Current collection
            Audemars Piguet ROO
            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton