Rolex Airking > 10yrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Airking > 10yrs

Come in... got questions to ask sexperts...

For a Airking (Condition ok) but more than 10 yrs... bought in the 90's, was asking for 1.8-2.0k... u guys say can buy bo?

Si bei kum sia for your comments.

sounds very reasonable to me.....
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

u got lobang ah ??
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

check when was last service done.

my dad got a rolex which is more than 20 years old. one full complete service cost about 1k.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
          sounds very reasonable to me.....
          Ok... thanks.

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          u got lobang ah ??
          No la, friend might wanna sell, so ask ask... c can buy bo lor...

Originally posted by triton View Post
          check when was last service done.
          my dad got a rolex which is more than 20 years old. one full complete service cost about 1k.
          Yup, agreed as had my cb 6694 serviced long long before, the bill came out, me nearly faint... (change oyster case, plastic lens... over over haul til like brand new)... but the watch ended MIA, robbed by ex. gf... knn. Thanks.

Si Bei Kum Sia to all.

Good Day!

PS: By the way, how to take close-up/clear photos/images of your watches har? (No reflection of the flash...etc) Must I buy SLR? Me complete idiot in this, please guide/advise. Once mastered, will wack this ku-ku site with my precious "Siao-eh"... hehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleK View Post
            PS: By the way, how to take close-up/clear photos/images of your watches har? (No reflection of the flash...etc) Must I buy SLR? Me complete idiot in this, please guide/advise. Once mastered, will wack this ku-ku site with my precious "Siao-eh"... hehehe.
            best is have macro lens with SLR. however, think ther eis a hoya 'filter' that can magnify an object about 5 times by attaching it to the existing lens of camera.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Waliew, really must buy SLR? si bei ex. leh... rather spend on watches..
              normal canon/nikon 7mp and above cannot capture close-up/clear images also?
              Knn, die die must burn one big hole in my pocket just to capture nice nice pictures... haizzzzzzzzz...

By the way, thanks for info - triton

Comment

normal point and shoot camera with at least a 4 cm macro capability can do a good job............
                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                  normal point and shoot camera with at least a 4 cm macro capability can do a good job............
                  Noted with thanks... will search for either nikon or canon...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X