This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy bubble bags for watches?

I have a friend who is travelling to Europe to pick up a collection of watches he acquired.

Does anyone know where to buy those bubblewrap bags where you can slot one watch in each bag, or even those where you can individually slot 5 watches into 5 bags in one cluster?

He needs to move about 400 watches so wants to pack them individually.

Each bag probably about 5-7cm wide and 15-25cm long.

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
    I have a friend who is travelling to Europe to pick up a collection of watches he acquired.

Does anyone know where to buy those bubblewrap bags where you can slot one watch in each bag, or even those where you can individually slot 5 watches into 5 bags in one cluster?

Nt very sure but I reckon hardware stores. Dun think it's easy to find too. Why nt ask bro reach10? Saw him using for his straps.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

i make my own pouches out of leather, using the rolex one as a guide
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

try sing post or SKP

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

WAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

singpost only sells particuarly sizes. I'll try reach10, thanks!

... he's just told me the collection is bigger than he thought.
            About 800 pieces... so no chance of making 800 pouches by saturday!

Comment

1 or 2 i have la... 800 over watches??? Wah.. your friend is loaded manz..
              haha 800 rolexes??

Comment

YOur fren must be dealer 1 hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

he never say what type of watches 800 rolex would be super impressive, 800 no name watches no so impressive
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I'm not allowed to divulge what collection he acquired... but its not swiss and not all that expensive.

However, after this acquisition, he will have the world's biggest collection of a particular genre. While the individual pieces are not that valuable, with his collection at this level of completeness... it is significant enough to be collected by a corporation. And you know what they already pay for paintings.

Comment

I'm not allowed to divulge what collection he acquired... but its not swiss and not all that expensive.

However, after this acquisition, he will have the world's biggest collection of a particular genre. While the individual pieces are not that valuable, with his collection at this level of completeness... it is significant enough to be collected by a corporation. And you know what they already pay for paintings.
                      at first I thought swatch but then you say not swiss...
                      seiko? citizen?
                      whatever it may be ... impressive, imagine owning 400-800 pieces overnite...
                      btw, you want ask your friend to prepare his explanation as to why he has 400-800 pieces coming in case he is stopped at customs...I've friends who bring in toys from Jpn, hand-carried and kenna before at SING customs.

Ender
                      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                      three times is enemy action and
                      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                      ."

Comment

oh ... he's prepared for that. He is going there to pack the collection but its being shipped back by a courier... too many pieces. He will also inherit a catalog of parts, accesories and tools for the watches.

Anyway thanks for responses... he's left for Europe, so too late for any more bubble bags.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X