Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champagne Bunch..

Hi,
    Any bro here to recommend wonderful Champagne Bunch in Singapore?
    Love to try one but yet to chance.
    Thank you.

Originally posted by god2send View Post
    Hi,
    Any bro here to recommend wonderful Champagne Bunch in Singapore?
    Love to try one but yet to chance.
    Thank you.
    Try the ritz greenhouse champagne brunch.although it's costly @ $148++ of I'm not wrong but they got champagne,mojito,wine,Boston lobster,fore gras,sashimi,4-5 type of oyster,grill whole lamb and etc.must try.
    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
      Try the ritz greenhouse champagne brunch.although it's costly @ $148++ of I'm not wrong but they got champagne,mojito,wine,Boston lobster,fore gras,sashimi,4-5 type of oyster,grill whole lamb and etc.must try.

Thanks for the input bro illusion84.
      Yeah, heard that the Ritz is Ex but good too (must drks at least 20 glasses to cover cost heee)..But i believe ppl who luv CB, beside looking into the spread of food being offered and also a must for the Champagne too. Example: Veuve Clicquot, Charles Heidsieck or Laurent Perrier...etc..Which Hotels offering the best combi?
      Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by god2send View Post
        Thanks for the input bro illusion84.
        Yeah, heard that the Ritz is Ex but good too (must drks at least 20 glasses to cover cost heee)..But i believe ppl who luv CB, beside looking into the spread of food being offered and also a must for the Champagne too. Example: Veuve Clicquot, Charles Heidsieck or Laurent Perrier...etc..Which Hotels offering the best combi?
        Cheers!
        i dun think any hotel will use a few brand of champagne as combi,all the above brand u mentioned below to different company and they are competitor who's trying to get a share of the market so it's very highly unlikely that they will get tied up into a combi brunch as each of this different company sign the so called exclusive or the in house contract with hotels,clubs and etc that when u enter the club or hotel u will know what brand is the in house brand when u see their champagne branding all around the area.

Ritz Champagne Brunch provide u with 2 choice of champagne, it's either moet brut imperial rose or moet brut imperial.

Charles Heidsieck & Piper Heidsieck belong to Remy Cointreau International Pte Ltd

Moet,Krug,Veuve Clicquot & dom perignon belong to LVMH

Laurent Perrier belong to Pernod Ricard.

Nicolas Feuillatte & Jacquesson belong to Beam Global

Hopes this helps.
        累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

thanks..will try will try...cheers!

Any1 like to share your experiences?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X