Food blogger Fiasco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food blogger Fiasco

Makes me really wonder, who actually leaks out the matter?

they left the brunch buffet probably in the mid afternoon, where there are no customers to witness the whole thing.

WHO did it?

it will look like someone in the restaurant leaks the mini episode out. The manager? the cashier? the waiter? the chef?

did the blogger himself do that to increase his website hits or his blogging reputation?

did his friends fighting for his friend's rights or pockets....

it does not matter who bring this issue up in the public. but i believe all should read with objective and decide for oneself. anyway i believe that being a food blogger means they likely to bias. after all blogger can be sued

lady iron chef

was told to bring 1 guest. bring 3 instead. had expected it to be waived. if one or 2, im sure the restaurant will waive. already admit oversight.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i also want to be food blogger...
      then i can jio 3 fellow ghiam karnars for free meals.
      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
      three times is enemy action and
      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
      ."

Comment

It is purely personal opinion of all bloggers.. Think all those bloggers big head about doing something for passion and in return wants favour and free stuff.

Then those who writes about cars, can have free car lor? Techie writes about notebook, handphone, printers.. can have all brands of equipment lor?

Such freeloader should be shamed in public and let him have his own opinion to himself. To think he like super star or some famous artiste..Pui!!!

Comment

some tech bloggers do get to test out the equipments over a period of time but don't get to keep the equipments...

so the food bloggers thinks they should be accorded the same treatment, they get to test the food and 18 hours later it comes back out the other end... best case scenario...

worst case, comes out both ends...

Comment

Hmmm, no offence to him or his fans at all but when I looked through his blog and looked through some of his postings, I'm must say that I don't find his reviews all that inspiring and his writing mistakes leave even less to be desired.
            He usually just describes the food's appearance (but we can see from pictures, can't we?) and little insights or justifications are provided on the taste of the food.
            Little analogies or metaphors to living and eating are used to tintillate the reader's heart-strings (and appetite) that is crucial in any kind of review, especially food.
            A writer has to be able to tranport the reader to the experience encountered and a good writer makes the reader want to rush down or stay far away from the food establishment, pretty much akin to how a good watch review makes us drool and dream over a watch.
            Don't get me wrong, I'm not an expert and am not telling him how to write but its rather lamentable that food establishments have to kowtow in part to average Tom, Dick, Dickless or Harrys because they're armed with a camera and can write 'reviews' despite possessing only layman food appreciation knowledge.
            Isn't sad for the artist or craftsperson when a non-expert is critiquing your work? And ironically, that's probably what I'm doing to him!
            Sweet 16:
            PP Aquanaut
            VC Overseas
            AP ROO Black Themes
            A.Lange & Sohne 1815
            Breguet Type XXI
            Blancpain 50 Fathoms
            JLC Navy Seals
            GO Senator 60s
            GP Laureato
            Zenith Pilot Extra Special
            Rolex DSSD
            IWC Big Pilot
            Pam 112
            Omega Ploprof
            Breitling Super Avenger
            Glycine F104

Comment

semi-OT - is the blogger a guy or gal? guy right???!
              my wife says gal because blog name is ladyironchef....?
              "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
              three times is enemy action and
              over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
              ."

Comment

their site stated it is a male name. but the url is like female name. gender confusion?

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                semi-OT - is the blogger a guy or gal? guy right???!
                my wife says gal because blog name is ladyironchef....?
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2010/08/e...-bloggers.html

Read this for another side of the story

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    their site stated it is a male name. but the url is like female name. gender confusion?
                    Haha...I only remember this fella because I saw his posts on HGW before..And that's the only thing I remember about him

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X