X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Refurish Dial and Re-case Watches

Dear all,

Can I ask all for your advice on where I can

1. Refurish Dial - Some of my old vintage watches are getting very mouldy esp the old omega.

2. Re-case Watches - ie from pocket watch to wrist watch or I only have the movement and dial but casing is damage.

3. Where can I service all these vintages?

Do you happen to know who I can approach? Helpppp....

Anndy

redial n recase

redial can be done locally. but takes 1 month n cost is $150-$200 dollar depends. recase??? difficult if its a unusual n big watch. unless its vintage ordinary authentic seamaster, geneve or deville i can find for you (not inclusive divers like 120m, 300m, 600m, 1000m n 1200m etc) . Cost $200-$300. sms me detail 93887888.

Comment

Originally posted by watch passion View Post
      redial can be done locally. but takes 1 month n cost is $150-$200 dollar depends. recase??? difficult if its a unusual n big watch. unless its vintage ordinary authentic seamaster, geneve or deville i can find for you (not inclusive divers like 120m, 300m, 600m, 1000m n 1200m etc) . Cost $200-$300. sms me detail 93887888.
      Hmm....how abt installing of plexi?? i got a couple of custom homages that need to change it to dome plexi
      [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/208if89.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2ljjkgi.jpg[/IMG]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="3"]"I like my watches like I like women, BIG AND BEAUTIFUL."[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

refurbish your dial as in rolex and/or omega. you need to source from places like people's park and golden landmark.

re-case? for rolex or omega or ?

try golden landmark or people's park complex again. most important is that you need to trust the watch repairer. if you dont trust them, then bring to service centre.

Originally posted by weiandy View Post

1. Refurish Dial - Some of my old vintage watches are getting very mouldy esp the old omega.

2. Re-case Watches - ie from pocket watch to wrist watch or I only have the movement and dial but casing is damage.

3. Where can I service all these vintages?

Do you happen to know who I can approach? Helpppp....

Anndy
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          refurbish your dial as in rolex and/or omega. you need to source from places like people's park and golden landmark.

re-case? for rolex or omega or ?

try golden landmark or people's park complex again. most important is that you need to trust the watch repairer. if you dont trust them, then bring to service centre.
          Hi bro, mainly for omega.

1. Re-do dial

2. Maybe convert a few of my pocket watches to wrist. I think it can be welded or re-case. Depends very much on the sifu.

Which shop do you recommend at golden landmark or ppc?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X