Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I return and get a refund from my AD within the cooling off period?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I return and get a refund from my AD within the cooling off period?

Can I return my BNIB rolex to my AD and get a full refund within the cooling off period of 3 days? I have filled name and date on warranty card but plastic protectors are still intact.

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    Can I return my BNIB rolex to my AD and get a full refund within the cooling off period of 3 days? I have filled name and date on warranty card but plastic protectors are still intact.
    Name and date filled then dun talk liaos

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

But when you buy the watch, they sure "force" you to write them down mah...

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Name and date filled then dun talk liaos

Comment

did you have any agreement with your AD to say that you can have a full refund within 3 days if you dont like the watch? if no, then there is no way to get a refund.

remember, the moment you part your cash to the seller, it means u accept the watch condition and you are the owner.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

But when you buy the watch, they sure "force" you to write them down mah...
          Then you LL lor

Comment

sorry, once you part with your money. You have full ownership. Also will not be fair to the next person who has to buy a watch on the pretext that it is BNIB, when it was "owned" previously.
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Oh, must tell them one huh... I thought the govt has already set a rule of 3day cooling down period to protect consumer?

Originally posted by triton View Post
              did you have any agreement with your AD to say that you can have a full refund within 3 days if you dont like the watch? if no, then there is no way to get a refund.

remember, the moment you part your cash to the seller, it means u accept the watch condition and you are the owner.

Comment

Oh, must tell them one huh... I thought the govt has already set a rule of 3day cooling down period to protect consumer?
                Got such rule?

Comment

just curious, why do u want to return, some problem with the watch?
                  There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

Ok... check this out:

http://app.mti.gov.sg/default.asp?id=565

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Got such rule?

Comment

Even with that...I think if you want to return...you have to return as BRAND NEW,nothing written or wadsoever leh...

So...once warrenty card written means they cannot sell to another person as a BRAND NEW set...I doubt they will agree. coz if they do...it's gonna get really messy

Comment

I was under the impression this act was meant to cover those who kana the TIME SHARE programs etc...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                        - GMT II
                        - GMT IIc TT
                        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                        - U1
                        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

bro sam is rite, here's what i extract from the site:

8. Would consumers be able to cancel contracts under the Act?

MTI has gazetted regulations to allow for cancellation of time share and direct sales contracts within a 3-day cooling off period (excluding Sat, Sun and public holidays). The cooling off period is specifically targeted at situations where the consumer is subjected to high-pressure sale tactics. During the cooling-off period, consumers should review their purchasing decision and, if they decide to cancel the contract, give the trader notice of cancellation in the manner provided under the Regulations.

it is more for time share where the consumer kenna pressured by sales to sign on the spot, dun apply to goods like watches...

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                          I was under the impression this act was meant to cover those who kana the TIME SHARE programs etc...

Comment

Ahhh...there we go...116520 got the wrong idea liao

Comment

Originally posted by roosterkkk
                              wrong idea or wrong watch??
                              Wrong idea that he can change the wrong watch..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X