Sub Date (V Series)
    GMT2 16710
    PAM 005K
    PAM 219J
    Sinn U2
    Sinn EZM 1LE
    Ball Alligator
    Benarus Worldiver

Nice pick, can't go wrong with a 45.5mm dial and a pretty face (if only it doesn't come with the 'quantum of solace' print on it).

Comment

agree, the printing makes the dial too busy
      [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
      [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
      [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
      [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
      [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
      [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by turd View Post
        Nice pick, can't go wrong with a 45.5mm dial and a pretty face (if only it doesn't come with the 'quantum of solace' print on it).
        Agree that the watch would be great if it does come with the 'quantum of solace' print
        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Dunno, it kinda strikes my fancy. Have not seen it "up close and personal" yet.

Comment

the QoS print is laser etched on the inner surface of the sapphire crystal and not the dial. Should look rather special.

Only thing is, prices for LE omegas are often fixed, w/o the discount, IMHO, the watch is overpriced.
            Last edited by HelmetBox; 21-10-08, 04:20 AM.

Comment

And IMHO, the caseback should do away with the 007 stamping. Too many details, too gaudy.

Comment

Not on our shores yet, but I managed to get a piece last week from France.

Trust me, the QOS laser etched words are not obvious at all. Most of the time you'll think its a stain on the crystal. I wished they had traded it for the 007 counter weight on the second hands like the LE SMP.

AD tells me should be in by mid Nov with very minor discount.

Comment

Wah seh!! The lume is different from normal PO? Blue instead of green??

Comment

Its the same, the blue is caused by camera angle and the AR coating on the crystal

Comment

wah, quite special...
                      Opportunities come once

Comment

Originally posted by HelmetBox View Post
                        Its the same, the blue is caused by camera angle and the AR coating on the crystal
                        Ohh.. I tot it is different. Hahaha... Nice one you have man.

Comment

Originally posted by HelmetBox View Post
                          Not on our shores yet, but I managed to get a piece last week from France.

Trust me, the QOS laser etched words are not obvious at all. Most of the time you'll think its a stain on the crystal. I wished they had traded it for the 007 counter weight on the second hands like the LE SMP.

AD tells me should be in by mid Nov with very minor discount.
                          Great pics! Thks for sharing
                          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Newbie here... A very nice watch indeed... i bought one last week and the 'QOS' is hardly noticeable... my friend couldn't notice it till i told him...

Comment

Originally posted by phatwatch View Post
                              Newbie here... A very nice watch indeed... i bought one last week and the 'QOS' is hardly noticeable... my friend couldn't notice it till i told him...
                              Congrats! It's a beautiful watch! Can you tell me how long do the hands and dial remain visible in the dark?

Where did you buy it and how much?

Cheers!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X