Omega James Bond PO LE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phatwatch View Post
    Newbie here... A very nice watch indeed... i bought one last week and the 'QOS' is hardly noticeable... my friend couldn't notice it till i told him...
    congrats. do post some pics when yr schedule permits.
    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
    "Foreign affections"
    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
    What's NEXT?

Comment

hmnn saw the PO LE james bond.... quite nice...but just refused to pay that kinda of price...so tmrw i'm getting the normal PO seamaster..heheheh
      Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
      Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
      Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
      Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
        hmnn saw the PO LE james bond.... quite nice...but just refused to pay that kinda of price...so tmrw i'm getting the normal PO seamaster..heheheh
        Hey man... Glad you like PO too!! So, this will be your first Omega?

Which color combination you going to get by the way? Black with all white markers?

Comment

I will post some of the pictures up when i do have time... btw i don't know how to post pictures yet... will post it up once i have figured it out...

I bought the watch in kl... Pavillion to be exact... the price is at RM12+k touching RM13k with no discount... regarding how long the lume remain visible, i have not try it out yet... have been very busy... when i have the time to wear it, i will let you know...

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
            Hey man... Glad you like PO too!! So, this will be your first Omega?

Which color combination you going to get by the way? Black with all white markers?
            Hi shu...

first omega?? heheh no lar....used to own the JB blue dial series, from quartz to automatic, to co-axial.... 4 in total..but sold them....

after quantum of solace and reading up on the PO series...hmnn was quite impressed esp the build...and it's big man....45.5mm in diameter... just got my PO black dial with all white markers...more classy lar... heheh see my siggy for the reference number...heheh cheers....

Comment

nottinghill, congrats on yr new PO. it's a monster! enjoy it and when u decide to flip it, pls notify me... just kidding
              "Foreign affections"
              1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
              What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                nottinghill, congrats on yr new PO. it's a monster! enjoy it and when u decide to flip it, pls notify me... just kidding
                heh..good try...anyway was quite impressed with the size.... heheh

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
                  Hi shu...

first omega?? heheh no lar....used to own the JB blue dial series, from quartz to automatic, to co-axial.... 4 in total..but sold them....

after quantum of solace and reading up on the PO series...hmnn was quite impressed esp the build...and it's big man....45.5mm in diameter... just got my PO black dial with all white markers...more classy lar... heheh see my siggy for the reference number...heheh cheers....
                  Coz no Omega in ur siggy before, so I tot this is ur first. Now then I know u are Senior! Hahaha...

Yea man!! Black + White always the perfect combination! Mine is Black + Orange 3,6 9 man. Should get your version, more 耐看... Hahaha... Anyway, still like it like hell lah.

Btw, do you get a rubber strap to go along with? If you are not, die die must have one man, less than $200. Damn comfy!

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                    Coz no Omega in ur siggy before, so I tot this is ur first. Now then I know u are Senior! Hahaha...

Yea man!! Black + White always the perfect combination! Mine is Black + Orange 3,6 9 man. Should get your version, more 耐看... Hahaha... Anyway, still like it like hell lah.

Btw, do you get a rubber strap to go along with? If you are not, die die must have one man, less than $200. Damn comfy!
                    erm...heh i prefer SS anytime...heheh

Comment

i initally wanted to get the orange rubber but once i was told tat i also hv to buy the buckle which cost abt 380,i binned the idea.
                      "Foreign affections"
                      1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                      What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                        i initally wanted to get the orange rubber but once i was told tat i also hv to buy the buckle which cost abt 380,i binned the idea.
                        hmnn 380... hmnn quite steep for a rubber strap...hmnn

Comment

no leh...... buckle alone is 380 right? haha
                          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Sifus out there... anyone knows how much the planet ocean 'QOS' selling?? i have posted it for sale and there is no reply... is the watch not sought after in singapore or is my price too high?? thanks in advance....

Comment

Originally posted by phatwatch View Post
                              Sifus out there... anyone knows how much the planet ocean 'QOS' selling?? i have posted it for sale and there is no reply... is the watch not sought after in singapore or is my price too high?? thanks in advance....
                              $5850 from AD. Very limited discount.

Recession, so I believe people will think twice about spending on LE watches cause of the lack of discount.

Comment

thanks HelmetBox for the info... i think recession is getting to everyone... good luck...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X