Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strap Recommendation for Seiko Watches

Hi All,

I am sourcing for a leather strap and seeking all watch lovers' advice and recommendation. Hope you could help.

I have just bought a metallic black Seiko watch, with black dial and red seconds hand. I intend to remove the bracelet and match it with a leather strap. I am keen for a black leather (calf or alligator) strap with red stitches. Any other suggestions, like price, shop and types of straps? And I think it has to be 22mm.

To help visualise how does the actual watch look like, perhaps you can share some shots of the watch or state down the model number?

Comment

if you like to borrow a black strap with red stitching, you may want to meet me @ my convienience to see how it looks like before committing.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Any samples? How much?

Comment

Snzg17j1

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X